F~I~R~E
Name:Fire
Mate/partner:None
Mother:Snow(dead)
Father:Lava(dead)
Sisters:None
Brothers:None
Personality:Unknown
Bio:Long ago lived two separate packs named Fire and ice after their alpha's names.Over the years these two packs fought against each other brutally destroying one's family and lands.Many believed Fire was a pack made of dark tinted pelted wolves who had dark souls and had no heart at all,while others believed ice was made of light tinted pelted wolves who had kind souls and hearts made of pure gold.Though these people believed wrong,my pack was not dark like they say,we had hearts filled with light,we had souls who cared."Ice was one pack who didn't care,we tried to talk to them to no success ,their alphaness Ice didn't want to hear any of our words.All she seemed to care for is finding something to accuse another of and lead her pack into war.It's been a few months now that this war as been going on and im afraid it won't last much longer.My family is dieing and there's nothing i can do,we'd run yet they'd track us down trying to tear us apart,we'd hide and they'd seek finding us every time.I have giving up and surrendered myself over to ice knowing i was the one she wanted,But i made her promise she'd leave the rest of my family alone.She had promised but never kept it,I watched her pack kill and tear each of my pack mates apart unable to do a thing.Right then and there i had lost everything,I had nothing to live for, and nothing to hope for".(To be continued)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 05:29:54 am by Emopunk »

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: ~Fire~
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 05:40:32 am »
Quite a sad biography for your character you got there. Hope everything works out for him in the future. However, you did a good job on this and hopefully you'll continue his biography on a later date/time.
gone

Offline scar24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: ~Fire~
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 05:58:50 pm »
Quite a sad biography for your character you got there. Hope everything works out for him in the future. However, you did a good job on this and hopefully you'll continue his biography on a later date/time.
Thanks,and maybe :)