Author Topic: Map Crash?!?!  (Read 1313 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Map Crash?!?!
« on: July 29, 2013, 10:40:30 pm »
I just downloaded this awesome map(credit to ~CrystalWolfTear~). And I finally got it onto Feral Heart but when i tried to go into it, the whole game crashed!!! HELP?!?!   :'(

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
Re: Map Crash?!?!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 10:47:07 pm »
It could be that you misplaced a file where it isn't supposed to go, in which case you should re-check that you put all of the files where they need to go.

Though the common cause I find for this is that computers with low graphic cards (mainly laptops) are not suitable for maps and crash. (This has happened to me) So you can't really fix that unless you get a new graphic card or computer. Sorry. ^^
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 10:52:16 pm »
Alright, I'll check out all my files!

Offline ~Sorowsong~

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Never go anywhere with out the internet~MiniHacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2013, 10:52:56 pm »
As the person above me stated, yes it could be your graphics card. Or, another reason that happens is when you are copying everything into FeralHeart>Exports, maybe you didn't click "Copy and keep both files". (When it asked you I mean) If you don't keep both the files, the map usually wont work. So try redownloading, and  Copy but keep both files. If that doesn't work, it probably is your graphics card. Good luck! ^^
"You wish to fight me, but you do not know the cost. The cost is your life. For it will be you who falls beneath my paws, to never rise again." ~By, me~  -In game: ~Sorowsong~-

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 10:58:06 pm »
Okay, I guess I can re-download it. But it can't be my graphics...I don't have a laptop. I'm using a larger un portable computer  at the moment...

Offline ~Sorowsong~

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Never go anywhere with out the internet~MiniHacker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2013, 11:21:30 pm »
Good idea. And you must mean a Desktop dear. x3 If that, works, I'm happy to help! ^^
"You wish to fight me, but you do not know the cost. The cost is your life. For it will be you who falls beneath my paws, to never rise again." ~By, me~  -In game: ~Sorowsong~-