Author Topic: 2 Questions :3  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Alliegant

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Time waits for no one.
    • View Profile
2 Questions :3
« on: July 29, 2013, 10:56:59 pm »
Myeap,hello floofies :3.So I've got 2 questions,nothing more.
1.I maked an preset,so I want to appear white for those people who did not download my preset yet.Yea,I've also got a chara which they can see it.
2.I wanna make a preset with FH's marking [If I not break the rules].How do I put the markings on my preset?

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Something smart and mysterious.
    • View Profile
Re: 2 Questions :3
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2013, 11:38:02 pm »
As far as I know you aren't allowed to use feral heart markings on a preset since someone has made them for the game and they are under copy right. I THINK that is the case.

Also you will not appear white to anyone unless you have a markings pack that someone else does not have. With presets, they will just see what you look like without the preset if they haven't downloaded it. If you want to appear white to people you just wear markings that they don't have. You could always just make you character white if that's what you want?

Offline Alliegant

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Time waits for no one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 12:19:25 am »
As far as I know you aren't allowed to use feral heart markings on a preset since someone has made them for the game and they are under copy right. I THINK that is the case.

Also you will not appear white to anyone unless you have a markings pack that someone else does not have. With presets, they will just see what you look like without the preset if they haven't downloaded it. If you want to appear white to people you just wear markings that they don't have. You could always just make you character white if that's what you want?
Argh,but I saw someone that made a preset with FH's official markings http://tigerxxfanatic.deviantart.com/art/Free-leopard-preset-366825523

Offline antherax

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 12:20:59 am »
Somebody broke the rules if the used official markings
dead account