Author Topic: Help pleae >/>  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Alliegant

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Time waits for no one.
    • View Profile
Help pleae >/>
« on: July 30, 2013, 02:59:57 pm »
Hello floofies x3.I have window xp on laptop,it isn't virused,but I've still have got a problem.I have fh,and the only problem is,everytime when I log on,it doesn't show my underfur,the eye's color and the manes.I also maked a map,but when I exported it,it won't show any objects in it.ALSO,the texture is green grass,default map maker terrain.
Any suggestions?:/ I am so nervous.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Help pleae >/>
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 03:07:06 pm »
Well, is your downloaded objects in a default group such as MyPlants, MyRocks and stuff like that? Yeah, remove them from those groups and make a new group for them to add them to.
Also, for your first problem there, did you try uninstalling and reinstalling? If you do, then make sure to make a folder to put all your custom/downloaded stuff including .cfg's such as emotes.cfg and music.cfg, and stuff like that and media, screenshots, exports, folders in, and also my_presets and presets. Make sure they are organized in the other location on your computer you have them in! ^_^
And did you try restarting the game and logging back into the map itself? Or switching rendering systems?
Hope this helped, and the way my post helps is Map, Character Tex Issue, and then lastly map, lol.

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 03:08:36 pm »
I would suggest re-downloading the game, perhaps something was messed up. Other than that I'll leave it to the more experienced floofs to help ye ;)  

Edit: Hugrf, you've beaten me yet again XD

Offline Alliegant

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Time waits for no one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 01:05:15 am »
Well, is your downloaded objects in a default group such as MyPlants, MyRocks and stuff like that? Yeah, remove them from those groups and make a new group for them to add them to.
Also, for your first problem there, did you try uninstalling and reinstalling? If you do, then make sure to make a folder to put all your custom/downloaded stuff including .cfg's such as emotes.cfg and music.cfg, and stuff like that and media, screenshots, exports, folders in, and also my_presets and presets. Make sure they are organized in the other location on your computer you have them in! ^_^
And did you try restarting the game and logging back into the map itself? Or switching rendering systems?
Hope this helped, and the way my post helps is Map, Character Tex Issue, and then lastly map, lol.
I also installed it again,but it still...