Author Topic: Game Freezing Issues  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Traijin

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Game Freezing Issues
« on: August 01, 2013, 08:11:27 pm »
So, every time I try to play FH, once I long into the game and confirm my character, it will go to the loading screen, and will freeze after the first few minutes and the music will start jumping. I have to completely shut down my computer to get out of it.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I am using the Mac version.

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
Re: Game Freezing Issues
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 08:19:59 pm »
Please ensure you've read through this thread

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.0

Otherwise try reinstalling.. make sure you haven't downloaded anything recently.
What version of mac do you have? Your mac version may not be compatible with Feralheart. To see your mac version go to the apple button in the top left corner, and press "about this mac"

Offline Traijin

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 09:21:33 pm »
I just tried to reinstall it, but it didn't help any.

I have Mac OS X 10.6

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 09:14:20 pm »
Alright, when you get on Feralheart what map are you going into? If the map is a downloaded map then the map may not even work.. so if so.. I would suggest checking the map out or staying out of it. If you are going into fluorite plains or bonfire islands, you'll find that inside those maps are quite laggy which could result in crashing.. so try staying in a less populated map. Make sure that when you shut down your Feralheart.. you do not "quit Feralheart" or "Forceful quite Feralheart" those can result in the Feralheart game not closing unless you shut off the computer. Make sure you are either using "ESC" or click the X(close). Also, ensure you haven't downloaded mods or addons.. they could be affecting your game.

Another thing I may suggest is switching your game to Direct 3D.. Yes the quality won't be as good as before.. but it will minimize lag and crashing. Try lowering view distance and shutting off water reflection as well.

Please let me know if you experience any more problems. ^^