Author Topic: ~The Warriors Rekindled~  (Read 4658 times)

Offline Azielle

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
~The Warriors Rekindled~
« on: August 05, 2013, 12:28:58 am »

The Warriors Rekindled is the most Active Warriors RP's in Feral Heart! Not only do we have amazing admins, we have an amazing website and members!

Our map, made by Azielle, is large and holds 4 clans, it is based off the warriors lake map and is perfect for our RP!
We're quite literate and enjoy the occasional OOC chatter and our scheduled gatherings along with plots that our admins and members work hard to make so that we all can enjoy the RP with each other!

There are also many dens spread out in the map for loners as well as a horseplace and other houses for kittypets and barn cats!

Please send one of our Admins or Global Moderators an RP sample if you plan on joining, as this is a Literate RP. You'll find our staff list in our forums after registering!

-We are not accepting other species of animals as of right now-

Interested in joining?
Go to Thewarriorsrekindled.proboards.com for more info and to see our rules!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 09:33:53 pm by Samantha »
Nope, just a signature.

Offline RazorWolf144

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ~The Warriors Rekindled~
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 09:59:57 pm »
I was wondering if I could join. My name is Featherfang and I have signed up on the website as RazorWolf144 (My In-Game Name). If you need an RP sample I'd be glad to give you one. Here is my character information:
Username: RazorWolf144
Character Name: Featherfang
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 22 Moons.
Character Parents: LeopardstarXMudfur[Desceased]
Character Sibling: None
Character Personality: Sassy, Tough, Firm, Serious, Controlling[Just a Tad].
Weaknesses: Strength.
Advantages: Speed, Stealth.
Random Facts:
[1]: She hates mice.
[2]: Has a soft spot for kits.
[3]: Is very reserved
RP Sample:
Leopardstar skidded down the slope and leaped gracefully to the ground. ''Mudfur?'' The tan female called into the frost-bitten air. With a lash of her tail, the RiverClan leader narrowed her ice blue optics and crept forward, cranium low. Suddenly, a scent hit her nose that sent shivers down her spine. Fox. And it's close. With a growl, Leopardstar unsheathed her claws and stalked towards the scent. Moons of training had turned this soft, fluffy kit into a dangerous opponent, and she was confident a fox would be no problem for her. Being the fool that she was, she actually thought she could defeat a fox on her own. With a screech, she flung herself through the bushes and landed on a soft, orange back. Clinging to it with her claws, Leopardstar let out a howl of fury.

''Get out of RiverClan land!'' The fox yelped leaped into the air, knocking Leopardstar off. It was a vixen. Backing away, the canine stared at Leopard with wide, terrified eyes. ''P-Please! Cat no hurt Pepper! Pepper not hurt cat, ever!'' The fox whimpered. The feline froze, Leopardstar stared at the fox as memories rushed back to her head. Memories of a fox cub in her apprentice days. How they'd played. How her friend, Pepper, had saved her from the dogs. This had to be Pepper... What other fox knew how to speak cat? ''Pepper!?'' Leopardstar mrowed in disbelief and rushed over to her friend. ''It's me, Leopardstar!'' Pepper stared at her, not understanding. ''Pepper not know Leopardstar.'' She mumbled. ''Leopardpaw.'' Leopard corrected, knowing the fox only recognized her old name. Pepper smiled, delight filling her eyes. ''Leopardpaw!''

Leopardstar purred. ''It's great to see you again, Pepper.'' Pepper smiled. The fox turned and raced into the trees. Confused, Leopardstar followed swiftly. ''Follow Pepper!'' She heard in the shadows ahead. She couldn't see anything, it was very dark. The ground was slimy and mushrooms poked out of the ground between her paws. ''Where are we?'' Panting in her face, Pepper whined with excitement. ''Pepper and Leopardpaw in log, but come with Pepper. Pepper show you-'' The fox pushed out of the log. There was a cry of fear. Leopardstar squeezed out of the log. There were twolegs, with long sticks that smelled of smoke... The sense of danger rushed through the she-cat. The sticks were pointed at Pepper. ''PEPPER!'' Leopardstar screamed, leaping in the way. There was a noise like thunder, and horrible pain. The blood roared in her ears and she couldn't hear anything. Leopardstar swayed, crumpling to the ground with a cry of pain. The twolegs seemed to be panicking. Pepper was staring at her in horror. ''Pepper, run.'' Leopardstar managed to groan, twitching. Leopard could see the nearby town... and realised this was the place where... where her sister was murdered. With a hiss she realized that the twolegs responsible would live there. With a feeble snarl, Leopardstar closed her eyes. She never opened them again.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 10:03:23 pm by Nara Pfeifer »

Offline Azielle

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 05:33:32 am »
Alright, my in game user is Azielle, and I'm all over the website listed as Sunstorm, if you could, when you get the chance, send me a whisper?
Nope, just a signature.

Offline Azielle

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 05:29:20 pm »
Le bump~
Nope, just a signature.

Offline curly_top

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 08:18:25 am »
EDIT: Nevermind...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 09:01:58 am by Maddy »

Offline Azielle

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2013, 09:34:05 pm »
Bump
Nope, just a signature.

Offline Devious-Devilee

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2013, 04:53:54 am »
Hey, Samantha!

I'm registered on the site and have got the game downloaded, but i've been having trouble getting into the map itself? I can get into the tunnels just fine, but whenever I try to get into the main map my loading screen freezes and eventually comes up with the windows error saying that Feralheart has encountered a problem and needs to close. Any idea of how I can fix this?

Offline Azielle

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2013, 07:17:30 am »
Hey, Samantha!

I'm registered on the site and have got the game downloaded, but i've been having trouble getting into the map itself? I can get into the tunnels just fine, but whenever I try to get into the main map my loading screen freezes and eventually comes up with the windows error saying that Feralheart has encountered a problem and needs to close. Any idea of how I can fix this?
That is quite odd, A reason for this could be the fact that your computer may not be able to handle the map's actual size, or that you have a texture pack downloaded that could possibly be conflicting with the files (We've had this happen before.). Recently, however, I have updated the map to Update 2, lowering it's lag and such as a whole a great deal. If you search on the forums, hopefully you can find a solution, I apologize if the map may not work for you. :(
Nope, just a signature.

Offline Azielle

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2013, 06:11:50 am »
Issue addressed on the TWR forums, bump. c:
Nope, just a signature.

Offline DarkBloodLight

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2