Author Topic: Preset file not showing up  (Read 2661 times)

Offline .Cannibalistic.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Preset file not showing up
« on: August 05, 2013, 05:27:41 am »
I made a preset like I usually do for my characters.  I went in game, typed up my user and password, then went to the preset maker to export it.  It exported like it always does when I make presets, but when I went into my presets folder to get the exported file (ending in .fhp) it is not there.  I restarted feral heart and tried to export it again.  Still not showing up. 
I exported it to my side account.  File showed up and everything with no problem.
So why won't the .fhp file show up when I export it to my main account?  I have made presets before without any trouble.
Also, the preset is in the character maker, like I can put it on still.  The only problem I'm having here is the .fhp file not showing up under my presets folder.
This has happened to any preset that I export to my account, but it works just fine for my side.  I've never had this problem before. 
Please, any help appreciated <3

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
Re: Preset file not showing up
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 07:53:00 am »
Maybe its something to do with the game. Have you tried getting your friend to do the exporting for you. If you havn't, Send the whole preset_(Yourpresetnumber) file in my_presets to your friend Via some site that you can do that by, They can put it in an empty folder of theirs and export it for you, Then they can send the .fhp file and your files back to you.

If that doesn't work try re-downloading the files but save my_presets and your presets file so you can re-put them back in your new game.

Im sorry if this does nothing but I tried. I clearly know nothing of this. >.<

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 09:13:20 am »
If there isn't, try to move all .fhp files to desktop for example, and try again. It should export; but if it doesn't, you maybe modificate where to export the fhp file.
If it doesn't work, try to reinstall FH. Make sure you back-up important files like items, presets, textures, etc. DELETE THE WHOLE FERALHEART FOLDER. It should work by now.

If it doesn't work, then maybe it's an account problem.

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2013, 12:21:34 pm »
Make sure that in your material file there isn't a number that different to the others, like this for example:

material preset_8_bodyMatL
{
   technique
   {
      pass
      {
         texture_unit
         {
            texture preset_8body.png
         }
      }
   }
}
material preset_8_bodyMatR
{
   technique
   {
      pass
      {
         texture_unit
         {
            texture preset_6body.png
         }
      }
   }
}

If not, then go to your start button and search for '(yourusername)_(Numberofpresetfile)' and it should show up. If it's there then right click it and select 'Open file location.' then just put it into FeralHeart\presets.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline .Cannibalistic.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2013, 07:50:52 pm »
Thanks for the help, I'll certainly try all of that.  And it is the correct number ^_^
Thank you though.  I'll go try now.