Author Topic: Hey y'all  (Read 1332 times)

Offline Soapy

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • boop
    • View Profile
    • my art and stuff
Hey y'all
« on: August 06, 2013, 08:26:24 pm »
Hey nerds.  My name is Hailey V., but you can call me Soapy here.  
I've had an account here at Feral Heart for maybe like a year and a half?  I don't remember.  I stopped using FH for a while, but came back like a week ago.  I realized I had never made one of these introductory posts, so 'eeeeeeey here I am.

I'm 25 years old, and despite all these evil adult responsibilities, I have not, and will not, ever grow up.  I loooooooove The Lion King, having been obsessed with it sense I saw it in theaters all those years ago.  I remember running around pretending to be a hyena, listening to the soundtrack on cassette tape in my walkman.  When I found out that there was a second movie - holy cow I think I liked that one even more.  My favorite characters are Nuka and Vitani.  <3

Currently, I'm a 2D animation graduate, but I'm not really using my degree right now.  Don't ask me why, maybe it's because I don't know where to start or if it's really what I want my career to be.  I also love character design, making comics, and just doodling in general.  

I mostly use FH to run around and watch other characters chat and role play, and to relax by running around with my hyena, Halisi.  I'd love to make some friends, and I wish I could invite some friends over but registration has been closed for a while; sad day...  

Hope to see some of you in-game.  Catch you on the flip side.

~Soapy

Offline snake_eyes

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Hey y'all
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2013, 08:45:04 pm »
Welcome to the forum Soapy. c: Nice to see a fellow Lion King fan. Shenzi's always been one of my favorites. Also, I'd be more than happy to become one of your friends.

Nice avatar btw

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2013, 08:47:04 pm »
Hello Soapy floof! I am Duna. I have the rules, manual, and staff page. Make sure to read them ^^

Staff

Manual

Rules

Have fun in the games/forums floof!

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 01:31:14 pm »
Hey floof i hope you settled down at Feral Heart. Yeah a lot of us plan to never grow up. It's good to see new faces round here and i hope to see some art from you posted in the Art section.

XP
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2013, 02:40:55 pm »
Welcomes to the forums and all hail Shenzi! I truly wish I could have went to the theater to watch The Lion King. How could I not go twice in my lifetime? It came out twice and I still missed out?

I remember running around pretending to be a hyena, listening to the soundtrack on cassette tape in my walkman.  
You too, huh. Lol.

Anyway, again, welcome to the Feral Heart community ^^'' and I agree with CrystalWolfTear, you should post some art sometime. I'd like to see what your art style is like.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2013, 02:46:02 pm »
A late welcome to the game then, Soapy! I myself would like to see some of your atrz as well, if ye ever decide to post some ^^ The registraions aren't permanently closed, they actually open for about two hours a day, at random times. So of course you could invite some friends, it just might be a little bit of a wait ;)

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2013, 02:16:34 am »
Howdy. :)  Love your avatar (hyenas ftw!), and you sound like a really cool person. Like you, I basically just run around on my avatar/default character in FeralHeart and watch other people rp lol.

And heck yeah, Lion King! That soundtrack was my childhood.

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART