Author Topic: Most creative thing you've done/seen?  (Read 4680 times)

Offline Psidra

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • One of a Kind
    • View Profile
Most creative thing you've done/seen?
« on: August 07, 2013, 02:44:40 pm »
I'm just curious what kind of things you guys may do in FH that you notice no one does, but actually is very helpful, or just fun.

For me, it would actually be putting my status (online/afk) on my Bio, as well as my RP Sample. I'm fairy certain though, probably more people do the RP sample in bio than i expect, but I've never seen anyone do the status before.

Alright, what about you!
~Siyo Nqoba

Offline femalecreature

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • it is i the official eggplant
    • View Profile
Re: Most creative thing you've done/seen?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2013, 02:50:03 pm »

I made a new species RP. Didn't last long, however.
Technically aliens with wings and "ranks", horns, and spikes on their tail to fight with. e-e
I'm sad I didn't see any replies to this topic. I guess more "popular" topics are more important than creativity. -Dispair-
egg me up inside (can't egg up)

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2013, 02:52:11 pm »
I've thought about making a character along the lines of a 'Tour Guide,' to help newer players around the maps for the first time. I just haven't gotten around to it yet x.x Other than that I guess I'm pretty boring, or just can't think of anything else at the time. I really like your idea of putting your status in your Bio, the problem is not everyone likes to look at Bios unless specifically told to :I

@iNsAnItYaWoKeN-  There weren't any posts yet, since it was only made a few minutes ago XD

Offline Psidra

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • One of a Kind
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 03:01:15 pm »

I'm sad I didn't see any replies to this topic. I guess more "popular" topics are more important than creativity. -Dispair-

Easy there, tiger. I didn't even expect to get one much less two replies within less than 5 minuites of opening this thread. Haha.
~Siyo Nqoba

Offline Kona

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 12:46:08 pm »
Hmmm, I'd have to say either the Guides, or when people make really neat new species!

Signature by ISeeYou/GoldRadium

Offline peete

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Pineapples...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 01:55:29 pm »
This one isn't helpful, but if one of my friends whispers me asking where I am, I'll reply back with: "Somewhere over the rainbow." And its pretty funny on what they say sometimes. XD

Another thing I saw was a Makeup Center, and I guess the point of that would be to get makeup because I saw a couple people log out and come back with blue spots and neon colors around their eyes...

INACTIVE BECAUSE OF INTERNET ISSUES...

Offline nubeees

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
[]
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2013, 08:05:06 am »
[]
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 07:36:06 pm by nubeees »

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2013, 03:16:15 pm »
I've thought about making a character along the lines of a 'Tour Guide,' to help newer players around the maps for the first time. I just haven't gotten around to it yet x.x
I would so do that... That is a great idea. :O

But I must admit, the only creative thing I do on Feral Heart would be making characters with weird markings and diffrent colors than the "black and grey" I normally see. <.< -Is not creative-

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2013, 03:33:12 pm »
Most creative thing I've ever done in FH?
Hmm...

Make a new species called the Medicatus which is basically a pale colored lion with brightly colored wings.
They sing songs and also have a knack for sweet talk, which they use to lure young animals into their clutches to either kill or keep as slaves.
:/

Medicatus is Latin for Beauty and Captivation. XD I felt that matched the species.

I've seen the Pleadra, which is pretty creative.
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2013, 08:40:25 am »
Hmm... Well I do have a strange chimera thing called azilym that I made on Fh. He looks pretty cool, if you can see all the items and what not as well as another flesh eating species i made a little while ago.

Cant really think of a name off the top of my head, but some character designs ive seen are pretty cool,

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!