Author Topic: Why people are so....  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Alliegant

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Time waits for no one.
    • View Profile
Why people are so....
« on: August 08, 2013, 01:18:36 pm »

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: Why people are so....
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 02:02:43 pm »
About the users from Poland, yes, they sometimes can be trolls. However, remember it's not just people from Poland that do these kind of things. All users are trolls sometimes, so people from Poland aren't any different than any normal FH user. Not angry or anything, just stating my opinion. c:

The jealous people are just that, jealous. Mostly attention seekers. They have a need to feel big and then direct that to staff. Jealousy x Attention seeking.

I might be right, I might not. Just opinions. ^^ -CrawlsBackIntoStalkerMode.-

Offline Alliegant

• Time waits for no one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 02:15:33 pm »
You are totally right.Yes,there are kind of people like that.So I won't mind,cause I know they are just something stupid....but they are newbies anyway:( I give you right

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 03:17:31 pm »
I'm unsure if this would have been a worthy report...if it happens again it'd just be best to block them ;) But yes, as Flight said, not just Poland members are trolls. Everyfloof can be a troll sometimes, tis just the FH way of life ^^

Offline Alliegant

• Time waits for no one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 05:49:43 pm »
Aww yea you're right.But,I had a bunch of lag then D:,I had to rejoin the game o3o...make me feels so stupid XD

Dire Night Wolf

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 06:43:57 pm »
Though I live in Canada, I was originally born in Poland. And let me tell you, it's not only the people from Poland that troll others, I've been trolled by users from Russia all the way to Spain XD

Heck, the other day, some french users powerplayed killing me, thinking I didn't understand french (I do, so joke's on you guys).

That's not to say that I don't troll, my techniques are a bit different and not as offensive as someone insulting others.

Sometimes when I'm bored I'll go ahead and write a huge paragraph in French to someone and they're like "I'm sorry, what?"
Or I'll go around and write replies in Polish to other's questions such as "Are you feeling well?" "Tak, czuje si? coraz lepiej" "... ?"
Even going up to people and asking random questions in Latin or Prussian (With Google translate and Prussian dictionaries of course).

So yeah, trolls come from every country whenever someone's bored, heck, even me, although I try to keep it as low and the least offensive as possible, just writing in uncommon languages gives me enough release. To sum this up, it's not right to say that everyone from a certain area is the same just because a few people act that way. A few people do not represent the entire populace and they shouldn't either.

Offline Alliegant

• Time waits for no one.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2013, 07:38:46 pm »
@Thanatos.
Hehe!Let me tell you..I did trolled to!In that way,when I were an ugly newbie :D But yea.I also live in France,I don't know English very well,well still learning and studying stuffff o.e I also write some craps in my language xD And even in other languages I know...even in chinese LUL.I love learning,so yea newbies becareful.
I totally give you right,bored people are trying to bring us down,trolling us and some builling..I don't even understand,I were also builled in this game,but also in real-life.I made myself,so I can enjoy TROLLING
Poland people are such creeps..sorry for telling you XD..I mean.They taken Ficho tunnel as their home,they still troll me even now E.E' But nu worries,I don't care much about them.I had to post it,for reading your opinions and ideas ;w; .