Author Topic: Desert Mousers  (Read 4877 times)

Offline Tiro

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Desert Mousers
« on: March 13, 2011, 07:47:06 pm »
I got bored yesterday, after my Ocelot died, so I made a new carachtor. I started making a canine, but I hit feline by accident, and the color was sooo pretty. And I started to add onto it. So really, this speicies was made sort of by accident. But I have very high hopes for it.
If you awnt to be this speicies, then go to the cape of the distant worlds and meet me after you created the carachtor. If you're going to be a Desert Mouser, you need to join my group called, 'Desert Mousers' I am always there Friday-Sunday. I can't play Monday-Thursday because I am at home those days and Feral Heart doesn't work on my computers up there.
Anyway, Here is the speicies.

The name, Jack Rudolph, is the name of my friend who helped me design the information about the carachtor.

You can make the tan on their stomach a little bit ligher if you wish. And their eye colors can range between Green, Yellow, Blue, and firey orange. You can make them only a LITTLE bit smaller or larger. Males need to be a little larger then females though.

Offline MoonStream607

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Nera Orion
    • View Profile
    • Wolves of Foxwood- My tribe I am 2nd in command. Only wolves and it has two Tribes, magic and dark. Magia and Ruban.
Re: Desert Mousers
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2014, 10:59:48 am »
Love it! Perfect one! I might have to steal it... O.o
-Allgemeine of the Magia Tribe-
Find me in-game as Nera Orion

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: Desert Mousers
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2014, 02:15:06 pm »
Love it! Perfect one! I might have to steal it... O.o

As cool as the species is, this thread is from 2011 and hasn't been posted in. Please do not bump old threads,