Author Topic: ~:: 2 Height Map Request ::~  (Read 526 times)

Offline scar24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
~:: 2 Height Map Request ::~
« on: August 12, 2013, 01:57:04 am »
Greetings,
I'm still really new at making height maps and I'm not able to make the right one for a map i have in mind.I know what type of height map im looking for but im having a hard time of thinking how to explain it, so please bare with me.I'm looking for someone who's willing to take the time and have the time to take this request.If someone will make one or both height maps i would greatly appreciate it.Though I'd love to do something in return , like i said im kinda new at this.I can make presets, but i cant promise they will come out perfect like most(for more info about that please pm me).
~HeightMapRequest1~
I'm looking for a height map that has some hills that aren't too high yet aren't too small/ arent too close to each other.There must be a flat land somewhere in between with a creek somewhere and a small yet not too small or too big lake in the flat lands.Basicly what im trying to request is kinda/almost like lands in the movie Spirit only in height map form.
~HeightMapRequest2~
In this one im looking for a height map that has almost the same set up as a real forest.There has to be a creek somewhere,a mountain side of all different sizes and stuff.Flat lands in the middle and somewhere a river seperating the middle of the terrain with land in the middle of the river.
I'm sorry if i sound a bit confusing i've never requested a height map before.If you need anymore details ask away,please don't hesitate.If you have any questions regarding this please pm me or ask below.