Author Topic: We Will Survive- Semi-Literate to Literate Wolf RP (Open & Accepting)  (Read 2644 times)

Offline Gravitation

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Booper Dooper
    • View Profile
Plot

In the heart of the harsh arctic woods, where strong blizzards blow and temperatures drop dangerously low, a new wolf pack has been recently formed. Unfortunately, their pack is small, and very vulnerable to the perils of the polar regions.

They call themselves the Pack of Frigid Storms. Will they thrive in the icy forest? Or will they be claimed by the cold? Only time will tell...

Members

Name: Tundra
Appearance: Tundra is a large, fluffy white she-wolf with a soft gray underbelly and a tiny, dark gray nose. She has a thick tail, which is silvery-gray in color. Her eyes are a brilliant blue, and she has a thin, agile figure.
Personality: Tundra in wise beyond her years, and is excellent at figuring out problems. However, she easily cracks under pressure, and hates being alone. Many will say that it's very hard to gain her trust, and she is usually aloof towards new pack members.
Strengths: Climbing, intelligence, agility, and problem-solving.
Weaknesses: Swimming, persistence, mental strength.
History: Tundra had been alone for nearly as long as she could remember. She had left her family when she very young, and since then she had spend most of her time roaming around the edge of the nearest town, most of the food that she found coming from trash cans. But she soon tired of her boring life in the urban area, so she trekked off to the snowy woods beyond. Eventually she created the Pack of Frigid Storms, which she is constantly worrying will perish before her very eyes.

Name: Genisis
Desired Rank: Beta
Appearance: Genisis has a slender build that looks almost unhealthy. But despite her size she's strong. Her pelt is a light gray and her under belly is soft and white. Her mane covers her left eye and she has a back mane. Her mane is also white. She has pure red eyes.
Strengths: Fighting, speed, climbing, agility.
Weaknesses: Swimming, sight, hearing. (She isn't def or blind she can't see far away and has trouble hearing.)
History: When Genisis was a pup her parents abandoned her. She had to fight to survive. As she got older she developed greater fighting skills and strength. She was part of the Dawn pack. She had gained the leaders trust but lost it when she killed a fellow member. So she is now in search of a new pack.

Name: Northern Rose
Desired Rank: medicine wolf 
Appearance: Northern Rose is a very light grey wolf with white circles around her eyes and white paws and muzzle. The tip of her tail is a darker gray and the same goes for her ears. She has light blue eyes with little golden flecks in them and they show emotions very strongly.
Strengths: healing, giving advice, she is also good at reading peoples emotions which leads some to believe she can read minds even though she really can't
Weaknesses: fighting although she can she prefers to help her pack in a different and only fights if it cant be helped even then she's not very good at it
History: Northern Rose was born outside the pack. Her parents were loners and her mother died giving birth. Later on the previous alpha found her and brought her back to be raised up with another mother wolf. Northern rRose was brought up in the same litter as Tundra, and didn't find out she was her blood sister until the age of three.

Rules

~ Your wolf must have a pale-colored coat.
~ If you join the group, please be relatively active. (If you're going to be inactive for a few days or more please PM me the reason why beforehand.)
~ You must be semi-literate to literate when roleplaying (which means that each of your posts must have at least one paragraph of writing).
~ No godmoding/powerplaying.
~ Follow the basic FH RPing rules.

Ranks

Alpha- Leader of the Pack: Tundra
Rank is CLOSED

Beta- Second-In-Command: Genisis
Rank is CLOSED

Elders- Retired Wolves: None
Rank is OPEN

Sentinels- Patrols and protects the camp and the borders: None
Rank is OPEN

Defenders- Battles predators, enemy wolves, and any other intruders: None
Rank is OPEN

Hunters- Hunt for Prey: None
Rank is OPEN

Medicine Wolf- Heals sick or injured wolves: Northern Rose
Rank is CLOSED

Medicine Wolf In Training (MWIT)- Trains to become the next medicine wolf and helps out with healing wolves: None
Rank is OPEN

Trainees- Yearlings who are training to become either a Sentinel, a Defender, or a Hunter: None
Rank is OPEN

Pups- Wolves 1 year and under: None
Rank is OPEN (pups must have a mother unless adopted)

Omega- Lowest Rank (does the jobs that none of the other wolves have the time to do, like pup-sitting): None
Rank is OPEN

Sign-up Code

Code: [Select]
Name:
Appearance:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
History:
RP Sample:

If you have any questions regarding this RP, please send me a PM.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 04:20:48 am by Gravitation »

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
Re: We Will Survive- Semi-Literate to Literate Wolf RP (Open & Accepting)
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 11:00:44 pm »
Name: Genisis
Desired Rank: Beta
Appearance: Genisis has a slender build that looks almost unhealthy. But despite her size she's strong. Her pelt is a light gray and her under belly is soft and white. Her mane covers her left eye and she has a back mane. Her mane is also white. She has pure red eyes.
Strengths: Fighting, speed, climbing, agility.
Weaknesses: Swimming, sight, hearing. (She isn't def or blind she can't see far away and has trouble hearing.)
History: When Genisis was a pup her parents abandoned her. She had to fight to survive. As she got older she developed greater fighting skills and strength. She was part of the Dawn pack. She had gained the leaders trust but lost it when she killed a fellow member. So she is now in search of a new pack.
RP Sample: Genisis stood towering over the forest on a large cliff. She began jumping down to the narest rock trying to get to the bottom. When she jumped another time her paw slipped and she began sliding off the rock. She clawed at the rock trying to get back up but wasn't able to do it alone. She began howling trying to get someone to help her. Her paws began slipping before she saw a large wolf jumping down towards her. At first she was worried he was gonna push her off for she was an enemy to most. But he put his paws on hers and tried pulling her up. He failed. So after he tried that he grabbed onto her scruff. He pulled placing he paws in a stable spot. He kept pulling. Until she was beside him. "Who are you?" She asked looking at him. He looked down at her. "Echo, you?" She looked down the cliff before responding. "Genisis." They both began to climb down the cliff until they reached the bottom. She looked at him. "Thanks for the help. Improbably would have died if you weren't there." He looked back at her. "It was no problem really. I don't just let other wolves die." He smiled. She looked forward. "We'll I guess I need to go." She said as she began walking forward. He looked at her once again. "We'll maybe we can see each other again." He yelled after her. She looked back. "Maybe we will." She said before she began running.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 11:01:49 pm »
Im going to try and get pictures of Genisis.

Offline Gravitation

• Experienced Traveler
  • Booper Dooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 11:53:57 pm »
Accepted! We need a couple more wolves before we start RPing, though.

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 10:38:08 pm »
Awesome! I tried uploading photos onto my photobucket but then my computer started messing up so I just quit trying. But anyways. Thanks! If you can. Please friend me in game so I can keep in touch with you.

Offline Gravitation

• Experienced Traveler
  • Booper Dooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 10:56:57 pm »
You do know that this isn't an in-game RP, right? I'm sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 11:27:51 pm »
Yes i'm aware. Just so we can still talk t see if you can come and rp on the forums. XD Or to see if I can come and rp.

Offline Gravitation

• Experienced Traveler
  • Booper Dooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2013, 12:34:36 am »
Oh, alright then. How about we meet beneath the waterfall at Ficho Tunnel? My username is gravitation (the same as my display name). What's yours?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 01:33:06 am by Gravitation »

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2013, 01:52:23 am »
Mine's daisy18002. And that sounds like a good idea.

Offline Gravitation

• Experienced Traveler
  • Booper Dooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2013, 01:58:16 am »
Great! But I'm afraid that I'm unable to get onto the game for a few days.  :-[  I'll PM you when I can get on.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 02:00:31 am by Gravitation »