Author Topic: Longest post wins  (Read 2580 times)

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
Longest post wins
« on: August 15, 2013, 11:35:36 am »
Whoever posts the longest post wins! This will end in 20th august.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: Longest post wins
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 04:56:11 pm »
whatsthis,anothergamelol,improbablygonnawinbecauseiwinateverythingandnobodycanstopme

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline Meadowstar01

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 05:46:19 pm »
Oh really now?

Who's winning now? :D

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 06:25:39 pm »
Oh, so its another game?
This is very interesting, longest post eh? I wonder how well I will do. I'm not much of a talkative person, an exception to my close friends of coarse. When I'm with hem, be it in game or in real life, I can go mental. That's when I go chatty, and talkative. Otherwise you will find I'm a very laid back, chill, and quiet person, as I tend to just watch as everything goes by, rather than get too involved. Yet I can get involved, very involved, when I feel like it. Especially when I come up with another idea, maybe for a roleplay or something.....o3o
I would like to see others posts on this, see what they talk about, could turn into a lengthy conversation!
Oh, and on that topic of conversations, I noticed Meadowstar01's post is far from that, I'm not sure that's even aloud, but oh well, I don't see any rules saying not to xD
Any way returning to conversations, Do you think it could turn into a lengthy conversation of all those trying to win? It would indeed be interesting....
But anyway, I might just like to take this moment to tell you guys I had the most awesome day today x3 I went to the sandcastle in blackpool, the largest water park in the UK. I'm here with my dad ya see, a great break from my mum, and brothers, and sisters. I really did have an awesome day today! Went on every ride. And in the AztecFalls, I ended up going down backwards! D:
But we were meant to go yesterday, but we got there too late and the que started, in went all the way out of the building to the car park! No way were we waiting in that :I So we decided to go to the beach instead, and we made this awesome sandcastle, with a huge moat and every thing. And then the tide started to come in, so we made a small path for the water to go through into the deep moat to make a mini waterfall x3 It worked really well, but while my cousins were busy watching that happen, I noticed that the sea was closing in around us! I tried to yell to them that we had to get outa there quick, but they didn't listen. In the end, I just had to leave them before they would look up to see what was going on. They all screamed and hat to paddle through the water to get back xD Good thing though, the water was rising really quick, if they had left it any later, they could have been trapped Dx
Then we went to Mac Donalds and then went to the south pier, to go on the waltzerz, god, there's always something to do in Blackpool xD
But I don't always get days like that, I'm usually working on the market with my dad or working at the children's day care my Auntie's founder of.
But nether the less, always something to do xD
And soon I will be going to the Zoo! :D
So yeah, lots to do x3
What about chu guys?
-le random question-

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013, 08:28:29 pm »
This really sounds interesting, EpicWolfie. So a question: What will we get as a prize? Or is there no prize? I hate the beach because I always get wet every time, even though I tell myself: I will not get wet this time", because the last time I said that, i bent down to pick up a seashell when this big wave comes in a trolls me, getting my lower body wet and making it look like I peed. ;-; It was horrible. But good thing hardly anyone was there; we came in the morning. So I was relieved. That's good Kiaz that you will/you had fun. The Zoo's stinky though and hot. I have a lot to complain about, so you might want to shut your ears. : ) Anyway, I wonder who will win this competition. I bet there will be a longer post than mine. I'm boring anyway, so ^^ I'll just ramble on...maybe when I'm bored i'll read the long post. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah. I'm pretty much spamming. : O So should i shut up now? I don't really care if I loose or not, lol. Bloop. Bleep. Derp. Merp. Fart. Unicorn. Unicorns are real. <3 Love 'em. o3o Random post... Emotions.. xD x3 :3 : ) : O DX 3: 3x : D :{D ... xD bloop bloop - rolls around in dung - Bloop. It's too cold outside for angels to fly... <-- random xD Everything is fine when you're standing in the eye of the hurricane... Ugh I'm gonna lose, oh well. I did my best by putting random stuff, lol. xD x3 Merp bloop. Meep. I played Transformice today but someone called me a -, idc really. Will someone come by and read this? Highly doubt that. Love your art, Kiaz. Thank you for making my siggy. <3 I floofed you. o3o This is weird; I think I'll shut up now. If anybody read this, put: "I just drank some unicorn fart" in your post.. I dunno if you did. Yeah, I'm weird. Ramble on. xD Bye now, I'm shutting up. I need to RP, m' dears.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2013, 08:43:56 pm »

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2013, 10:35:00 pm »
Lol :{D Let's talk about fleas. Fleas, oh fleas. They won't shut up. No, really. They torture you if they're hungry. But why exactly? Because long ago came the kitties who were the size of brontosauruses that crushed the fleas still. They had to take revenge. And that's how cats and fleas shrunk. The end. So yeah. Now let's read random crap!
Anybody spot that the Lee family was credited in Pacific Rim and someone who had one of their names, probably last, as "Gay?"
Maybe. Just maybe I shall guess. So yeah, even after eating pancakes hours ago I'm hungry naow...
Oh, I have an idea. Since I'm bored let's go through my previous... posts. Or random stuff too. Yeah.
Below was posted in .exe's bio. c: ...You're really awesome at art. o_o Lovely bio you have there .exe c:  And one question.. does thunder storms help you sleep by any chance?
I'd love to get to know you more in the future, too.
I love your personality too btw. :3 *makes self not ask a lot of stupid questions about stuff does not know about*
P.S. Happy early/late birthday!
*Someonepleasekillmyawkwardnesstootodayandspeechlessness*
I just... got rid of that space between "I love" and "too." So sad. ;-; *Very random dramatic mode activated*
So, does anyone here hate that post length all of a sudden? I know I do. This was quoted from Havor's Dreadful Story. c:
FUUU darn you post length! I reached it. ;-; Anyway... here's the new chapters then. ^_^
Also...
See? I made a spoiler for the story there too, but not gonna put it here. c: So does anyone have problems with post lengths sometimes?
Now, let's say a quote from a book this time. "I'm a tree! I'm a tree!" That was by Brokenpaw, also known as Brokenstar from Yellowfang's secret. Maybe the secret part of the book was her kitteh, in fact. Anyone else think of that? c:
Now on a serious topic to Lion/WolfQueen... are you sure you can copy that here? <.<
Now back to the real seriousness. *puts on huge glasses* because this is serious business.
Now let's focus on the fact that I've said "now" three times in a row in these sentences. Oh, now four!
The real question here is, why am I being random? Because WE are random. Everyone has their random part of their hearts. Or heats. Wait, what? And now, ducks.
Never mind the ducks! And now, trolls. "I, yi yi yi, i yi yi, yi, yi yi. Hahahahaha, hahaha," DERP. So who cares about that song nowadays? *licks plate that formerly had bacon and pancakes on* Yeah, gurl~
So, you see, people, I am a creeper. c: How? Well, why don't you look on my side. Now, LET ME LOVE YOU.
Yep. I'm a creeper alright. But what about my non-creeper sides? Also, I just drank some unicorn fart a tiny bit. c: For the sake of Oreos here.
You want to know my opinion on the zoo? All the walking is literally tiring, and I can easily get thirsty. I like to watch the animals sometimes, for example, penguins. They look like they shall cuddle you forever.
If you have read this post, press Alt + 3, the one with the PgDn under it. Then you shall make a heart.
So this is what you say if you have read my post here. c: "A griffin hugged me. ?"
Yes, yes it did. The one with the blue teeth and purple mane, with a lightning thingy on it's butt. Yes, that's the one.
Now, let's talk about our fellow blikkims. Yes, the one alien species I found on the famous urnam7's, also known as xuram's, dA. Naw, you'll only be bored because they eat metal such as honda cars and are quite a bit aggressive. c: Cool, eh?
Now, let's realize how many times I've ACTUALLY said "now". Amazing, no?
Hmm, I also wonder if pictures in this post counts... oh well! Everyone might love the day to see the MOTS and also who won this round of this game, too. c: Who knows who shall win.
That was random, wasn't it? Now let's say something random. "EFEJFIWJ" is the magic word. But why not "please?" because please isn't the random word. But what about the misses random word?
"fjeijfie" is our miss! Wait, why is there marriage involved? Who cares. c: But another question is, why can't I stop!
I love this game EpicWolfie. XD I literally can't stop talking about random crap! No, seriously!
This is actually kind of fun. Gives me a bit of freedom to say some random stuff around here, and in no way might not be off-topic... I'd love to see another round in the future perhaps.
Now, Hugrf here shall shut up. c: Thanks for making this game floof~ Also, to Kiaz, I think you rhymed a bit at the end, haha.
I remember when I went to the Detroit Zoo on May 1st. c: Good times. Good, wonderful times. :I
This was a random post by Hugrf.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2013, 10:44:08 pm »
- is wondering if you can post again -

If you have read this post, press Alt + 3, the one with the PgDn under it. Then you shall make a heart.
So this is what you say if you have read my post here. c: "A griffin hugged me. ?

Merp. "A griffin hugged me." ?

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2013, 11:05:23 pm »
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sheep.

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2013, 06:41:11 am »

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D