Author Topic: (MAY TAKE OFFERS) Nights Taking Preset Requests! :3  (Read 55552 times)

Offline popopo

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • popopothewolf
    • prince_po
    • View Profile
Re: (HIATUS while working) Taking Preset Requests
« Reply #230 on: August 28, 2013, 08:25:49 pm »
Just a notice guys, I apologize if I become slower to make these presets because I have started school again recently and the amount of work will drain me down :'3 but I will make sure to do my best to get them to you!! <3  please tell me if you need them by a certain date!
I do not need it by a certain time but I hope to get updates wen u start on it. Not to sound pushy
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 08:27:30 pm by popopo »

Offline _nightingale_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • I'm back?
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 28, 2013, 08:53:35 pm »
Just a notice guys, I apologize if I become slower to make these presets because I have started school again recently and the amount of work will drain me down :'3 but I will make sure to do my best to get them to you!! <3  please tell me if you need them by a certain date!
I do not need it by a certain time but I hope to get updates wen u start on it. Not to sound pushy

don't worry i will! <3

My art page : gerce.deviantart.com

Offline _nightingale_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I'm back?
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 28, 2013, 08:54:28 pm »
Just so you know.... You said my preset that you made. Btw, look's really awsome and thanks. :)  But, you said it has the glowing thingy and stuff and moving animation? Or something? Couse it does not do anything, it just like normal markings. :(

would you believe i forgot to send you the scroll texture XDDD i'm so sory, i'm so horrible at this!! i'll send it immediately!!

Your not horribal your Amazing, awsome and epic person. ^.^
Thank you for the preset. I wish i could do something for you in a favor. Maybe a map? I'm only good at that. Hehe. Anyways, if you accept the map idea i'll make it for yah. :)
+Floof. :)

omaigosh a map would be awesome!! :O but you don;t have to, i'm glad  to do it for you <3
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 09:20:52 pm by Nightingale »

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 28, 2013, 08:59:13 pm »
Just so you know.... You said my preset that you made. Btw, look's really awsome and thanks. :)  But, you said it has the glowing thingy and stuff and moving animation? Or something? Couse it does not do anything, it just like normal markings. :(

would you believe i forgot to send you the scroll texture XDDD i'm so sory, i'm so horrible at this!! i'll send it immediately!!

Your not horribal your Amazing, awsome and epic person. ^.^
Thank you for the preset. I wish i could do something for you in a favor. Maybe a map? I'm only good at that. Hehe. Anyways, if you accept the map idea i'll make it for yah. :)
+Floof. :)

omaigosh a map would be awesome!! :O but you don;t have to, i'm glad  to do it for you <#

No, really, if you like/want a map, i could do it. I'm not busy with map request's anymore, so i can do it for yah. Just fill this out, if you want the map. :3
Realistic/Un-realistic:
MapName:
MapWidth:
MapHeight:
Jungle/Forest/Antartic:
Animals:
AnythingElse?:

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline _nightingale_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I'm back?
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 28, 2013, 09:28:17 pm »

No, really, if you like/want a map, i could do it. I'm not busy with map request's anymore, so i can do it for yah. Just fill this out, if you want the map. :3

awesome!! :D thanks so much XD i fail at making my own maps so this is exciting :D

Realistic/Un-realistic: Realistic (Fantasy)
MapName: Moonlight Forest
MapWidth: somewhat large
MapHeight: enough for some flight room
Jungle/Forest/Antartic: Jungle and or Forest
Animals: Bunnies (not too many)
AnythingElse?: put a cave in the map please? and have some river or watery pond like areas, and also put some fun colorfull stuff everywhere like plants and cool trees!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 29, 2013, 07:53:32 am »

awesome!! :D thanks so much XD i fail at making my own maps so this is exciting :D

AnythingElse?: put a cave in the map please? and have some river or watery pond like areas, and also put some fun colorfull stuff everywhere like plants and cool trees!

Okay, i'll get started, but i forgot to ask. Do you want it to be public or private map?
Oh, and could you send to my gmail, the preset link, for other's to see the preset you made for me? Thanks. :)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 09:44:48 am by Hackers. »

IM BACK!!!

Offline _nightingale_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I'm back?
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 29, 2013, 11:16:00 pm »

Okay, i'll get started, but i forgot to ask. Do you want it to be public or private map?
Oh, and could you send to my gmail, the preset link, for other's to see the preset you made for me? Thanks. :)

private, but i also would wanna share it with my friends :o thanks for doing this!!

and by preset link you mean the fhp file download?

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #237 on: August 30, 2013, 01:23:50 am »
Are you still taking request? If so, May I request? :)

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 30, 2013, 09:13:46 am »

private, but i also would wanna share it with my friends :o thanks for doing this!!

and by preset link you mean the fhp file download?

Okay then. Now i know what chu want, so i'll get started. ^.^
You know..Just kill me insted......I even forgot to ask, do you want it to be for Lion RP or something, or for a wolf RP?
And yes fhp file, for other's to download the preset, and put to Preset folder, so they could see there friends preset.

IM BACK!!!

Offline _nightingale_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I'm back?
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 30, 2013, 03:33:12 pm »
Are you still taking request? If so, May I request? :)

i'm afraid i'm not just yet, but i will take yours when i finish the ones i have! <3