Author Topic: (MAY TAKE OFFERS) Nights Taking Preset Requests! :3  (Read 55623 times)

Offline _nightingale_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • I'm back?
    • View Profile
Re: (HIATUS while working) Taking Preset Requests
« Reply #250 on: August 31, 2013, 03:44:35 pm »
Keep up  the great work Night!  :D

i will try! X3 thank you!

My art page : gerce.deviantart.com

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: August 31, 2013, 05:41:03 pm »

Okay then. Now i know what chu want, so i'll get started. ^.^
You know..Just kill me insted......I even forgot to ask, do you want it to be for Lion RP or something, or for a wolf RP?
And yes fhp file, for other's to download the preset, and put to Preset folder, so they could see there friends preset.

either works X3 i'll probably just use it to hang out in anyway :3 thank you again!!

i'm going to send you the fhp file download now!

No problam. And thank you. ^.^

youre very welcome :D

Okay, i'm finnished with cho map.
lol, i only took like 30-40 minutes. :D
Anyways, sending cho map link to yoh email.
Btw, read the: Read Meh!!! file. Thank chu, and -le sends-

omg wow your fast o-o lol i'm so excited to see how it looks! <3 thank you!

Lol, when i've got the hang of making maps, i began beaing fast. :D
Anyways, no problam, and goodluck with cho map. ^.^

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline femalecreature

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • it is i the official eggplant
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: August 31, 2013, 11:28:25 pm »
I surf the forums looking for skilled preset-makers like you :'D so you're accepting requests, am I correct? I have a preset for an RP I need done (complete with quick desciption and picture of her of couse~) and I have a tutorial (video) for her eyes. If you'd care to take a go at it, I'm always glad to receive a PM from you (or any other preset maker who I've asked for a request).
oh well thank you for calling me skilled X3 and i am actually not taking any for now because i have a few to do, but i can take yours after i finish them, do you need it by a certain date?
No, I do not believe so. I can see you're busy as is, so you won't have to worry about it for now. It can wait.
P.S. You're welcome. You're truly good at this; you're lucky. I got help from Sura but I still can't see any preset I make in the creator, but I work on it, so eh. x3
egg me up inside (can't egg up)

Offline popopo

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • popopothewolf
    • prince_po
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 01, 2013, 02:15:21 am »
Change in Plan Night, unfortunately I need the Preset when ever possible, I got some people really on me about getting it but I don't wann rush you, I hate being rushed myself. But like I said I have many people bugging me about it for some reason and they won't stop >.>

Offline _nightingale_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I'm back?
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 01, 2013, 05:17:00 pm »
Change in Plan Night, unfortunately I need the Preset when ever possible, I got some people really on me about getting it but I don't wann rush you, I hate being rushed myself. But like I said I have many people bugging me about it for some reason and they won't stop >.>

alright i'll try my best to get it done but just know since yours is more complicated it may take me a bit

Offline popopo

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • popopothewolf
    • prince_po
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: September 01, 2013, 05:38:13 pm »
Alright, cool thanks.

Offline _nightingale_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I'm back?
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: September 02, 2013, 02:18:32 am »

Offline _nightingale_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I'm back?
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: September 02, 2013, 07:00:04 pm »

so i THINK i got the head right, let me know? below is a picture (orange side of face has same markings)~

« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 07:25:39 pm by ~Nightingale~ »

Offline _nightingale_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I'm back?
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: September 02, 2013, 11:46:27 pm »
I surf the forums looking for skilled preset-makers like you :'D so you're accepting requests, am I correct? I have a preset for an RP I need done (complete with quick desciption and picture of her of couse~) and I have a tutorial (video) for her eyes. If you'd care to take a go at it, I'm always glad to receive a PM from you (or any other preset maker who I've asked for a request).
oh well thank you for calling me skilled X3 and i am actually not taking any for now because i have a few to do, but i can take yours after i finish them, do you need it by a certain date?
No, I do not believe so. I can see you're busy as is, so you won't have to worry about it for now. It can wait.
P.S. You're welcome. You're truly good at this; you're lucky. I got help from Sura but I still can't see any preset I make in the creator, but I work on it, so eh. x3
i'm sorry i can't help you right away :'3 thank you so much for the compliments >u< i really appreciate it, and actually once you kinda mess with preset maker for a little while it becomes easy :D so don't give up! the only hard part is the files X3

Offline femalecreature

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • it is i the official eggplant
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: September 03, 2013, 01:32:18 am »
once you kinda mess with preset maker for a little while it becomes easy
Yeh, I work on 'em...... I cant always figure anything out tho. x'D Lmao, lots of timess I consider doing emotes instead....... which I will go and attempt to amek one right now. x-x Brb, creative juices flowing. x'D
egg me up inside (can't egg up)