Author Topic: [The Warehouse]:: Fight Dog RP ::  (Read 25568 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: [The Warehouse]:: Fight Dog RP ::
« Reply #140 on: September 22, 2013, 10:57:26 pm »
((Ok thanks guys))

Katier watched as the last fight soon ended, sighing she turned to see all the canines hurrying around to congratulate the winner; and overs shoving past to get out. With a snarl the brindle fae shoved past a few canines as she tried to trot towards the door. Manty canines shoving her to the left then the righ, snarling the fae whipped around and snapped at a boxer "Watch it mutt!" She snarled and stormed off, her eyes narrowed as she blew past the doors. Her tail thrashing to and fro as she squeezed through the gap and trotted down the street.

Torreto sighed as the fight was over and many canines began to leave, deciding now would be a good time to leave before the crowds started he whipped around and trotted towards the large doors. His tail wagging as his large frame allowed him to easily shove past the others. The wolf-like akita nudged the doors with his head causing them to sling open, trotting through he quickly dodged the fastly closing door. Taking in a deep breath of air the scent of fresh air wafted into his nostrils. Shaking his pelt the black patched brute just squeezed through the small gap; the edged of the fence scraping past his skin as he tugged slightly helping himself through. The male akita trotted down the almost empty streets.

Inca watched as the last round started a sigh escaped her maw as she trotted out the doors, the night seemed to much for her and the youngster had begun to fall tired. Gently she pushed through the crowd in order to get out quickly, once coming to the back of the crowd she whipped through the doors as they slowly closed. The female rottie trotted through the yard and leapt through the gap and trotted down the street. Sharply crossing the road she turned down an alley and came to the same place as earlier; slipping into the topless metal can she curled up into a ball and drifted off into a light sleep.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 23, 2013, 11:39:35 am »
Dakota finished his mouse, and stretched. He walked into the tipped-over Dumpster, Spirit and Bluejay beside him. He curled up, and closed his eyes. Tomorrow night, he would have first round.

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 23, 2013, 03:41:14 pm »
Bien trotted next to Acetyl as she walked out of the warehouse. She had won nothing, as she hadn't betted, but Bien had been a good better, and had won a duck, a cat, and his carcasse he had brought, a ferret. Acetyl carried the cat and the duck, and Bien carried his ferret. They walked to Acetyl's abode in silence.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 24, 2013, 02:36:23 am »
"Oh yeah?" Manasa blurted, puffing his chest out as he stepped in front of the cowering boxer to face the brute who was towering over them. "Bring it, dog-meat!" The coydog barked with a cocky smirk plastered on his face. Tyson stared wide-eyed at the Irish Wolfhound, then over at Manasa. "I don't think that's a good idea, Manasa..." He whispered, keeping his head low. The hybrid snickered, turning his head slightly towards the boxer. "Pff, you think this slack-jawed idiot scares me? What's the worse that could ha-" Before Manasa could finish his cocky sentence, the Wolfhound snagged hold of his small neck and tossed him to the side with a quick jerk of his head as if the coydog were a mere play thing. Manasa landed on his chest and tumbled across the concrete a bit before quickly shoving himself to his feet and turning to face the brute, snarling. "Oh, you asked for it now, tough guy." He smirked, rolling his neck. The wolfhound raised his eyebrows in an unintimidated expression and let out a mocking chuckle before baring his teeth. "I'm gonna turn you into a chew toy, half breed." The brute snickered, taking an ominous step towards him. Tyson, meanwhile, had clambered backwards as the Wolfhound threw his friend to the side, standing there helplessly for now.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline SparkFenx

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 24, 2013, 07:35:23 pm »
[Do you guys only fight NPCs  or do you have your characters fight together?]

Name: Alcadias
Breed: Mutt, some kind of mix of shepherd
House dog or Stray: House dog
Fight wins/Losses(If any): None  of either, currently
Spectator or Fighter(May be both): Both, more often a fighter
Appearance
Personality: Arrogant, cocky, seemingly aloof, easily irritated, secret hero-complex
History(Optional): Adopted at a young age by his parents, taken from the shelter where his mother had him. Alcadias' name was given by his mother, and the humans simply call him 'Dog'.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 24, 2013, 08:33:06 pm »
Accepted! Feel free to post whenever you wish. c:))
sig by me

Offline SparkFenx

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 24, 2013, 09:12:10 pm »
Thanks~ As I asked, uh, do you guys only RP fights between NPCs or do you do it with other characters as well?]

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 24, 2013, 09:25:05 pm »
Op, I missed that. My bad, but yeah, both, really. If you wanna fight with another character, just talk to the user whom you wish to fight prior to the fight. Obviously. X3))
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 09:26:58 pm by JimMoriarty »
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 24, 2013, 10:52:38 pm »
The sound of snarling caught Torretos attention as he trotted down the street, tilting his head he hurried to the entrance of the street and tilted his head seeing the coydog he met earlier and the wolf-hound they had a run in with. A snarl escaped his maw as he watched the two fight his tail slightly swaying in amusement as his eyes were narrowed slightly. Peering at the large grey canine his fangs bared and he dragged his paw across to ground, peering around the corner the male akitas tail thrashed side to side as he was eagre to leap at the male.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 24, 2013, 11:00:33 pm »
The Irish Wolfhound lunged, jaws agape and ready to snatch up the considerably smaller canine once again. Manasa used his size as an advantage and quickly scrambled to the side to avoid the brute's ferocious jaws. As the coydog's paws landed against the concrete, he quickly lunged off of it and sprang onto the back of the enormous grey dog. The wolfhound snarled and jerked his head back, barely able to snag hold of Manasa's thin foreleg. With a yelp, Manasa was quickly torn from the brute's backside and found himself being slammed to the ground as the wolfhound freed himself. He clenched his teeth, snarling to hide the pain of his obviously shattered front ankle where the hound had clenched on in order to jerk him to the ground. Tyson's eyes widened, watching while the wolfhound towered over the injured coydog, its enormous fangs bared menacingly. "That- that all you got?" Manasa mumbled, forcing himself to his now unsteady three feet, as he was unable to bear any weight on his front leg. The hound let out a bark of annoyance and shot for the coydog again, but once again, Manasa was able to stumble aside. Despite his injured leg, he sprang for the side of the brute's neck and managed to latch on, sinking his coyote-like teeth into the tender flesh of his foe.
sig by me