Author Topic: [The Warehouse]:: Fight Dog RP ::  (Read 25567 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: [The Warehouse]:: Fight Dog RP ::
« Reply #150 on: September 24, 2013, 11:10:57 pm »
Tatum watched as the fight progressed and his eyes widened as the wolfhound grabbed the coydog and began thrashing around slightly. Snarling once again saliva began to drip from the brutes maw as he urged a little closer; a deep, rough bark escaping his maw as his eyes went back to being narrowed. His posture was stiff, but dominant eventhough he was crouched down. Continued to snarl the black-patched akita wastched carefully as she coydog leapt onto the hounds neck.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline SparkFenx

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 25, 2013, 03:28:15 pm »
Alcadias had managed to trail the dog he had heard speaking of this so-called fighting warehouse, where canines of all kinds came to bet, fight, and jeer. The silvery grey shepherd licked his maw, head ducking slightly as low snarls met his ears. "What on--" he was cut off by a loud insult directed towards the smaller, largely spotted dog, looking vaguely like a koolie.

Seeing the tall, large dog attack -- He was told not to mess with these dogs. They took down his wild, much more massive counterparts with ease, were bred for it -- made him wince, and without thought, the shepherd mix lunged forward and snapped his jaws shut over the scruffy tall dog's foreleg, jerking his head back with a yank but continuing to hold on. "Heh, pick on someone your own size, wolf-hunter," the somewhat small dog bit out between teeth, skin and fur.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 27, 2013, 11:30:19 am »
The Wolfhound bared his teeth, using his front paw to pry Manasa from his neck and shove him to the ground. As the brute stood over the growling Coydog, he flicked an ear, snapping his attention around to the nearby canines who had pressed closer. "Pff. What're you gonna do about it? Ain't none 'a your business anyway. So go chase your tails, mutts." The Irish Wolfhound snarled. Manasa meanwhile, lay pinned on his back with the hound's enormous paw pressed against his chest to keep him in place. While the brute was looking away, the Coyote hybrid seized his opportunity and jerked his head up, snapping his jaws closed on the canine's lower leg. In surprise, the wolfhound yowled and clambered backwards, allowing Manasa a brief moment to scramble to his paws. Whipping around to face the angry hound, he curled his lips away from his fangs, wobbling a bit on his feet.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 27, 2013, 11:50:16 am »
Torretos brow raised as the canine snapped as he watched, curling his lips back a snarl rumbled up his throat as he got into a sort of 'fighting' stance; all legs spread apart and his head slightly low. "And what's it got to do with you if I want to watch, chew toy!" He snapped with another snarl then a slight lunge as he snapped his jaws together making quite a loud sound. Remaining at the entrance to the alley he watched the fight go on, smiling as the coydog got back to his paws.
DA Account

Offline SparkFenx

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 27, 2013, 04:31:29 pm »
The shepherd mix moved back a step, tail giving a low sweep over the ground, dust whirling from the never-swept sidewalk. Licking his maw, the dog rushed forward  and, quite bluntly, barreled into the wolfhound, and the tall dog staggered, though still mostly fixed on the koolie mix. Grunting, Alca's lisp curled away from his teeth in a deep growl, jaws unhinging only to snap shut with an audible snap over the wolfhound's toes. Alcadias could feel the pops.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 04:34:51 pm by SparkFenx »

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 29, 2013, 09:33:42 am »

Name:Zim
Breed:German Shepard (bicolour)
House dog or stray?:Stray
Wins/losses:None yet
Fighter/Spectator:Mostly spectator, training himself to be fighter.
Appearence:Look at the picture.
Personality:A very kind and gentle dog. But when it comes to fighting he can be very rough but quite weak at the moment
Backstory:Nothing much. Ran away from the kennels to become a fighter.

This is EpicWolfie, peace out!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 09:37:06 am by EpicWolfie »

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 29, 2013, 10:58:31 am »
((Accepted. Welcome!
Oh and sorreh, guys. My post shall come when I get back from church.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 29, 2013, 11:20:00 am »
The two dogs dropped off their meals in Acetyl's building. "Let's go see the fighting," Bien urged. "Plus you might be able to fight off the opposing, whichever side we choose." Acetyl agreed, and then they went back.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 29, 2013, 11:31:23 am »
Thanks. Can someone explain to me whats going on right now plz?))

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 29, 2013, 11:52:57 am »
((Well nothing really my charries; Katier is wondering the streets, Inca is sleeping in her toppled over trash can and Torreto is watching Manasas and a wolfhounds fight. Manasa played by Jim is fighting a wolfhound (that is just someone in the rp, played by no one). Alcadias SparkFenxs character is trying to help another character in a fight. Well that's all I think...))
DA Account