Author Topic: .:The Journey Of Sacurana:. [Human/Adventure RP! Open!]  (Read 41598 times)

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
Re: .:The Journey Of Sacurana:. [Human/Adventure RP! Open!]
« Reply #220 on: September 14, 2013, 02:09:40 pm »
Mezzira tensed at the growl from Falkor, ready to pull the dog back if she went for the crow again. She relaxed however, when Falkor turned back and showed no interest in pestering with the bird. She leaned forward to gently stroke the canine's back, smiling lightly.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 15, 2013, 06:16:20 pm »
Simon Kelis

Although a part of him told him it would most likely be considered rude, Simon ignored his thoughts and allowed himself to follow the slender figure up the stairs. She was disappearing rapidly, and he quickened his pace on the wooden steps, not caring how much noise his shoes were making. He stopped within the doorway, anxiousness staining his gaze as he tensely watched her rummage through her bag. She sudden froze, and his heart rattled at the sharpness of her breath. He took a few steps forward, not daring to stand any closer to her. It was only until she turned and slowly sat on the bed that he saw the jagged crack deeply pressed along the bow, rough splinters twisting out of it in a crude manner. It was as though the heart of her weapon had been stabbed to death, although it was obvious it still could be used. He stared at it for a few seconds before anger scorched him, sending the flaming pain spiraling through his body. Who on earth would be as nasty to commit such a terrible deed?

Sympathy paved its way through Simon, and he reached out to gently close his hand around her shoulder, slightly squeezing it. There was nothing he could do about the bow, although he desperately wished he could fix it. However, his past history suggested that the chances of him being capable of completing such a feat were extremely low, practically scraping the dregs. He would not and could not offer to fix her bow in the fear that he would only damage it further and possibly win her anger, as well as her hurt.

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 15, 2013, 06:21:38 pm »
Falkor felt the interest from Simon, and the dog briskly nuzzled Mezzira before following the man upstairs. She squeezed past him, her tail wagging slowly as she headed into the direction of the girl. As they entered the room, Falkor waited by the bed, resting her haunches on the floor as she watched the girl thumb through her bag. Titling her head to one side, Falkor sensed the shock in the girl when she drew out her broken bow. The floorboard creaked, and the canine turned to see Simon standing behind the girl. Wondering why they were sorrow over a bow, Falkor padded up and stared at the bow, before suddenly turning and ambling down the stairs. A bark escaped her maw as she rushed over to the crow, rapidly barking at it as she jumped a few times, snarling at it as well.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 15, 2013, 06:37:14 pm »
((Hmm, Crystwolf, do you mind if I take this RP and turn it into a story? I realize that this originated from Vocaloid, so I'll probably have to alter the RP's plotline a little to avoid copyright issues. Of course, I'll give the credit to you and all the other RPers. However, I understand if you don't want me to do this. c:))

Offline crystwolf

• Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 15, 2013, 07:19:36 pm »
Oh, sure! ^^ Go ahead and do anything you want with it. :3))

Mezzira sighed as the dog came running back down and started barking at the crow. "Falkor, just ignore it." She muttered, though she didn't make any move to stop it. She stole a glance at Viiul, who seemed confused at Falkor's actions. Couldn't blame her, the violinist wasn't there the night before to see what happened, or why the canine still had the absurd bandage around her head.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: September 15, 2013, 09:45:35 pm »
Ohh good luck with it! Make sure to keep us updated on how you're doing!

Fereda winced slightly as a gentle hand was placed on her shoulder, she ran her hand over the wood once more before standing up. "It couldn't of been any of you." She took a deep breath and a faint smile turned up the corners of her lips. "It must if been an accident." She breathed, running her free hand through her hair. There was no way she could fix it without damaging it further, so she decided to the leave it how it was. She tore her eyes away from the weapon to meet the anxious gaze of Simon, who was just standing a few feet away from her. She then realised she must be looking like a total fool, making a big fuss over a price of wood. Well, it wasn't just any old bow, she had inherited the weapon from her mother and her mother's mother and so on. But they didn't know that. Derizon probably didn't know it, and she wasn't open to tell the whole world either.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 15, 2013, 10:05:16 pm »
((Thank you - and I will keep you guys updated! ^o^))

Simon Kelis

"Perhaps," Simon agreed with her, watching Fereda as she stared at the bow. He released her shoulder and allowed his hand to drop by his side once more. "If you don't mind my asking," he began hesitantly, "what does this bow mean to you?" Her motherly attention directed towards it had not escaped his notice, seeing how she had left it underneath Derizon's care the other night. She could have just stuffed it in a cupboard or left it unattended in some other area, but she had taken the careful steps to make sure it was under close watch. Of course, the bow was valuable in some way to her if she treated it so gently.

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 15, 2013, 10:27:18 pm »
Fereda hesitated before answering Simon's question, "It was made by my great-grandmother and was passed down to me. My mother died when I was only three, and I never knew my father." Her voice was clear with a hint of sadness as she cradled her most precious possession. "That's why I'm so close to Derizon and Marian. They were the only family I had. " She added quietly, seemingly in a world of her own. She lifted her honey-coloured eyes to meet Simon's once more, she smiled sadly, a lock of hair falling over her eyes. She blew at it impatatiently, resulting in it only to fall over her eyes again.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 17, 2013, 01:25:11 am »
Simon Kelis

A hard knot of sympathy balled up inside of Simon, binding his chest so tightly that he could barely breathe. He stared down at her, the sadness clearly glistening in her smile as if they were invisible tears threatening to pour over. Why did people do that? If they were only trying to hide their pain, weren't they pretending to be strong when they really weren't - be something they truly couldn't be at the moment? He stared down at his worn-out black shoes that still shone with leftover polish resting on the surface. His mind grasped every word of comfort he could possibly offer to her, but whenever he lowered the bucket into the well of thoughts, it came out as dry and empty as a hornets' abandoned nest.

"Smile genuinely or don't smile at all," Simon softly suggested with a kind tone, reaching out and brushing the lock from her eyes. "No point in pretending you're in one mood when you're lost in another."

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 17, 2013, 08:47:06 pm »
(Sorry for being inactive for a bit DX)

Marian sat against the wall, occasionally singing to keep the dragon calm while he ate. She looked outside, wondering if the Dove had made it. I'm sure Derizon will find me. (Short)

OOC: Crystwolf, I have a question. Do you think you can move Justive the Police/Spy dog rp to the Offtopic animal section? I sure want it here.