Author Topic: .:The Journey Of Sacurana:. [Human/Adventure RP! Open!]  (Read 41600 times)

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
Re: .:The Journey Of Sacurana:. [Human/Adventure RP! Open!]
« Reply #210 on: September 13, 2013, 02:36:13 pm »
Derizon grumbled and pouted slightly at the hair ruffle, continuing to make his way down the stairs. He moved his sword for a moment, fixing it correctly on his waist. "You didn't take it?" he asked, raising a brow slightly as he glanced over to the stairs, where the violinist from before had begun walking down, blond hair a small mess as she glanced around with a confused expression.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 14, 2013, 01:55:14 am »
Footsteps from upstairs interrupted Simon's thoughts, and he found himself standing by the window, soaking up the rays of sunlight that was trickling in. He jerked his head towards Falkor before his eyes fixed upon the faces from last night as they crowded in the room. His gaze moved to Fereda's worried expression, and he followed her eyes to the empty corner. He shuffled through last night's memories until he finally fastened upon the image of her bow. Of course, he thought. She's looking for it. However, he never recalled any figure entering the room last night, seeing that he had remained sleepless the whole time. He wondered if Fereda could have mistakenly misplaced it, or if Derizon, in fact, had taken it for safe keeping, but merely forgot it.

"Perhaps you replaced it," Simon suggested gently to the girl, watching her back. "Although if this bow was such a treasured possession, I doubt that would have happened." It wasn't the most reassuring comment he could make, but it was the best and most logical one he could possibly offer her. He straightened slightly, suddenly realizing he had been slightly hunching. "No one has entered this room last night, so I'm afraid I can't help you there."

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 14, 2013, 09:03:04 am »
Fereda clenched and unclenched her fists in worry, suddenly springing into action. "I didn't touch it last night, I thought it would be safe down here. I thought that no one came in here. I thought it would be safe." She said, her words barely audible due to her talking too fast. She walked around the room a few times, looking in every possible place where her bow could be. When she found nothing, she advanced towards the stairs and slipped up them, taking two steps at a time. She walked back into the room she and Derizon had been sleeping in, rummaging through her bag until her slender fingers finally touched the wood of the bow. She pulled it out, her expression turning from confused to shocked. The beautifully carved wood had a deep, splintering crack running down the length of it. It was still possible to use, but it was ruined. Fereda only managed to take a sharp intake of breath before sitting herself down on the bed, the bow on her lap. She stared down at it. "I didn't touch it. Someone else must have." She told herself in a quiet, shaky voice, but there was no point in pointing fingers. That wouldn't fix anything.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline W00gi

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 14, 2013, 10:04:47 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 14, 2013, 10:22:54 am »
Yeap! Random question, does he have powers?))

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 14, 2013, 10:26:20 am »
Ummm.. can he shape shift? XD

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 14, 2013, 10:36:22 am »
Mmkay, sure. x3))

Derizon frowned lightly, now leaning against a wall, near to a window. "I didn't do anything. Who else could've gotten into the room last night? He mumbled the last part, eyes narrowing lightly.

Mezzira walked out from the kitchen, muttering slightly under her breath, glancing around the room. "This stupid crow-" As if on que, said crow landed on the windowsill nearby Derizon. "Has been pestering me this whole morning. With his presence." She spoke in a tired voice, sighing at the bird. "Dumb bird." She added, earning a caw from the black feathered creature. She took a seat in a wooden chair, now turning her attention to Fereda, who seemed to be upset.

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 14, 2013, 11:22:23 am »
YAYA rhx n,n can have a re-cap befor I start pulz?))

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 14, 2013, 11:25:42 am »
Basically Derizon (The Diva's Brother) and Fereda (Derizon an Marian's friend) just managed to meet Simon, Mezzira and Viiul. They're currently in Mezzira's home, going to continue their journey, I guess.))

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 14, 2013, 02:03:43 pm »
((Welcome^^))

Falkor raised her head, confused and annoyed by the humans' voices. She titled her head to one side when she realized that their voices sounded strained. Something's wrong...

Rising to her paws, she stretched, loosening her muscles as she padded over to Mezzira's side. The dog stiffened suddenly, sensing the presence of the same crow. Whipping around, a growl rippled out of her maw as she bristled at the bird, glaring as she turned around, forcing herself not to stare. Her tongue slipped out and touched Mezzira's hand, before resting her haunches in front of the human.