Author Topic: .:The Journey Of Sacurana:. [Human/Adventure RP! Open!]  (Read 50522 times)

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
Re: .:The Journey Of Sacurana:. [Human/Adventure RP! Open!]
« Reply #120 on: August 28, 2013, 03:10:15 pm »
Simon Kelis

Simon stared at the dog thoughtfully. "Falkor," he murmured softly, tapping his chin with his finger. He glanced at the boy. "Mez-Dimas?" he questioned with a slight grin. "I've never heard of such a name before, but I guess people are unique." He shrugged a little and glanced at the rows of silent houses. "So where do you and Falkor live? I don't think I've ever seen you two around."

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 28, 2013, 03:27:09 pm »
She chuckled. "No, just Dimas." She smiled slightly, straightening up again. "We live there." She pointed to the fairly old building which seemed to be the odd one from the rest. She tilted her head. "A few guests are there. Hopefully they didn't break anything. Warriors." She mumbled the last part, glancing back at Simon. "Wanna visit?"

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Star12

• Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 28, 2013, 03:32:14 pm »
May I get a short recap? Sorry, I sort of got caught up in a 'disagreement'.))

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 28, 2013, 03:37:56 pm »
((Simon is my new character by the way. Basically, Falkor - the dog - recognized Simon as her old owner so she ran out into the streets. Dimas (the girl pretending to be the boy) followed after her, and now Simon is about to visit her home. That's all I know right now so sorry if I wasn't of much help. XD))

Simon Kelis

For the first time during the whole evening, Simon noticed the darkness beginning to settle down, but he wasn't worried. He probably would have enough time to return to the safety of his own house before the creatures started patrolling the streets. Besides, he was interested in meeting new people, and Dimas seemed friendly enough. "Sure," he responded to the boy. "I don't see why not." He didn't usually enter other people's homes, and when he did, it was mostly for business or a serious matter that required tending to. It would be nice to visit someone for informal purposes.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 28, 2013, 04:18:52 pm »
Yearp. Before Mezzira/Dimas left she gave Derizon a box of bandages and other healing stuff. Derizon called Fereda to help herself to the things. Viiul is just standing there.))

Mezzira nodded. "Shall we move, then?" She asked, starting to walk slowly back to the house. "I'm sure Falkor will enjoy your company." She chuckled, giving a small, short glance at the dog.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 28, 2013, 04:24:33 pm »
((Lol I keep getting mixed up and putting "girl" instead of "boy" for Mezzira/Dimas in my Simon posts. XD))

Simon Kelis

A smile spread across Simon's face as he willingly followed the boy. "It's quite easy to tell what Falkor is thinking, isn't it?" he commented, glancing at the dog and giving her a fond scratch on the head. "How many guests are you hosting?" he asked, partially out of curiosity and also to keep the conversation going for a bit.

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 28, 2013, 04:36:09 pm »
Okay, thanks!))
Fereda walked quickly over to Derizon's side, peering over his shoulder down at the medic box. She raised her head at the sound of the blue-haired boy's voice and watched as he left after the dog. She shifted uncomfortably and opened her mouth to speak, but then closed it as she remembered the violinist was still here. She perched on the side of the armchair and reached out for a bandage lying in the box.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 28, 2013, 04:42:38 pm »
"Three." She replied, a hand flying up to rub the bottom of her chin. "Four, including you." She chuckled, peering into the broken window to see everybody was where she had left them, and everything seemed peaceful. Good.

Derizon and Viiul glanced over to the window, silently assessing the new stranger. Viiul tilted her head and studied Simon, while Derizon merely shrugged to himself and turned back to The box, taking out gauze and wrapping it over a particularly large wound on the side of his arm, wincing when he felt the pressure.

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 28, 2013, 05:09:25 pm »
Fereda began to wind the bandage around her hand, pulling it tighter and tighter. She raised her head as she ripped off the remainder of the fabric to see a stranger entering the house with the blue-haired boy. She half-smiled before flexing her hand and wincing slightly. She applied a small amount of pressure from her fingertips on the bruise on her cheek, nothing that she could do about that.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 29, 2013, 02:10:35 pm »
Simon Kelis

Simon glanced at each of the guests, noticing they were all attending to some sort of a wound or bruise. Curiosity pricked him, and he found himself wondering what trouble they had run into to receive such unpleasant gifts. It was obvious they had all been involved in a fight, but he wasn't sure of what concerned the fight. He would have shrugged, but he had no reason to. Instead, he let a small smile slip out onto his face.

"Hello," Simon greeted the guests.