Author Topic: ~*Enhanced Generation*~  (Read 2550 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
~*Enhanced Generation*~
« on: August 17, 2013, 05:50:57 pm »
~*Enhanced Generation*~ is a plotted, Long-term, LITERATE, Active, Soon to be sited, Soon to be mapped, Semi-Realistic, NEW Enhanced Human Role play.

The basic plot of the story is that humans have been trashing the world with oil spills, dumps, etc, etc. And it seemed that eventually, Mother Nature punished the human race with every natural disaster you can think of. Tornadoes, Floods, Fires, Tsunamis, Earthquakes, etc. And of course, people start to get mad. Riots, Mobs, Crimes, and all that kind of stuff starts to happen in an uproar. Finally, the Earth gives them one last punishment to send them off. A massive Earthquake. Buildings are falling, People are dying, Animals are leaving. A single boy wakes up in the rubble when humanity is gone. Dakota. Desperate, he looks for survivors. He finds only three survivors, three who tell him that they're different. Dakota understands what they meant, for he was different too. Injured, they stumble around and find a boat. They sail for a long time and finally find an uncharted island. It's empty, even though it seems untouched by the worlds punishment. So, they build civilization on it. But, every now and then they return to the Mainland to get supplies and look for more survivors.

Each member of the group has one special(preferably supernatural) and unique talent that sets them apart from everyone else. They use this ability to make their life easy and fun.

NOTES: This group is extremely new and this is about the first place I thought to advertise. I hope to build this group and hopefully we'll have an overflowing amount of members one day. I will be advertising in FH as soon as I finish the website. If you wish to join, post here or friend and whisper me on FH, my user name is Lilly007.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Re: ~*Enhanced Generation*~
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 07:49:03 pm »
:3 Hello there! I would like to join if you're okay with me being a wizard.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline scar24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 03:40:01 am »
Can you be a supernatural creature like a werewolf,vampire,hybrid and etc?

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 04:14:15 pm »
Oh! Well, my reply is to both of you. Blacwolf and Emopunk. Each member has ONE supernatural ability. Things like...Breathing Underwater, Telekinesis, Mind Reading, etc, etc. I'm sorry but if your a wizard you have more than one talent. And werewolves, vampires, and hybrids don't really fit into the role play. But, I suppose I could allow you to be able to shape shift into a wolf. But ONLY a wolf.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 04:45:11 pm »
Erm. I'll pass then, sorry.

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2013, 06:44:57 pm »
Mkay

Offline scar24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2013, 11:05:37 pm »
Oh! Well, my reply is to both of you. Blacwolf and Emopunk. Each member has ONE supernatural ability. Things like...Breathing Underwater, Telekinesis, Mind Reading, etc, etc. I'm sorry but if your a wizard you have more than one talent. And werewolves, vampires, and hybrids don't really fit into the role play. But, I suppose I could allow you to be able to shape shift into a wolf. But ONLY a wolf.
Cool,thanks.....In that case may i join?If you need an rp sample ill be happy to provide one.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2013, 10:10:18 pm »
Yes, I do require an role play sample. You may either Personal Message me, Email me, or Whisper me in-game(Lilly007). We can set up a place to meet.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2013, 10:24:45 pm »
Actually, I want to join but can I make a weird looking human character mixed with  a dog or wolf? Then can shape shift into a full wolf?

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2013, 03:20:34 pm »
I suppose I can allow that. Depending on how 'weird looking' he is. They are suppose to portray normal kids/teens before the world 'ended'. And you MIGHT have to change your ability, since Emopunk stated that they wanted to shift into a wolf. All abilities must be different. A different animal would be allowed though.