Author Topic: the artic plains canine and feline rp open and accepting  (Read 73835 times)

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
Re: the artic plains canine and feline rp open and accepting
« Reply #190 on: September 14, 2013, 11:34:31 am »
name:soul
species:wolf
breed: Arctic
pack:(dogs only)artic circle
appearance:
personalioty: she is a fast wolf which is why she is a messenger for the pack. she doesnt normally fight as she is not the strongest wolf but when it comes to protecting the pack she is ruthless
background:she was born into the frost pack. her mother was an omega and she had to work hard to evebn rise above that. after 3 years of being a hunter she was recognized as a loyal skilled wolf and was asked to join the artic circle.
family:claw isnt rerally her brother but they act like siblings
mate:none
crush:none
pups:none
other:tundra cats

name:claw
species:wolf
breed:grey wolf
rank:artic circle . hunter and fighter (he is a kinda bodyguard for some wolves like soul. because messengers need someone to guard them normally)
pack:(dogs only)artic circle
appearance:
personalioty:he is a fierce gruff wolf. he is loyal to his pack above all and he will fiercely defend it. he is not afraid to kill.
background:he came from the frost pack. but he originated as a loner who was caught just like ice but he had always wanted o be in a pack and he joined  in a heartbeat. not many trusted him at first but he soon proved his loyalty saving the alpha from a cougar. his figbhting skills and loyalty were recognized by moondancer. the previous artic alpha and he was asked to join.
family:soul isnt really hi sistser but they call themselves siblings.
mate:none
crush:none
pups:none
other:tundra cats

claw backed up as soon as genesis left.
'cmon we hve to bring her body back" he said with sorrow in his voice he grabbed roses scruff and soul helpd him hoist rose onto his back. he insisted on carrying rose back. they walked into the artic circle caves to gasps and murmurs and questions. claw and soul ignored them and padded into rosesden where they set her down.

(anyone wanna make an app for artic circle leader

inner beauty come from within

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 27
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 14, 2013, 01:37:08 pm »
OOC: I honestly don't know... I'm pretty satisfied where I am, but I guess if no one else wants to :P

IC: Ice began to take his passageway up. No way on his life were those pack wolves going to drive him from his home. He came to the cave that looked out over the rest of the valley and lay down, muzzle on his paws.

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 14, 2013, 05:31:45 pm »
She snarled then she got emotional. She couldn't believe what she had done. She never thought she was capable of doing such a thing as of killing another wolf. She shook it out of her mind. /She attacked me first./ She told herself. /No way are they gonna come after her because of defending herself./ She nodded to herself then exited the den. She then padded out of her den and found one of the old tunnels. She looked both ways before diving into the darkness. Her eyes had adapted so it wasn't a big deal. As soon as she went in she went searching for the loner. Sooner or later she found a passageway going up and followed it. She soon found him above ground in a cave looking over the pack territories. She took a deep breathe and began to speak. "You're welcome for saving you." She said sitting down at the entrance. "Now are you sure you have the right approach of staying up here where they have found you before?" She questioned him.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 14, 2013, 06:09:21 pm »
(sage you are very active on here would you like to be the new leader for the artic circle?)
claw and soul  began the ceremony for the dead alpha. soul went first "northern rose was a loyal alpha of the frost pack. she was a brave and fierce wolf" claw padded up to the body. "northern rose will forever live on in the stories and memorys of the arctic circle." then the two spoke together. let her body be taken by the snow and her soul guided to the place of endless snow and countless prey. let the spirits of her ancestors guide her starry paws" they both touched their noses to roses fur and murmured a goodbye. before padding out. the other wolves of the pack padded in to say their goodbyes

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 14, 2013, 09:52:48 pm »
(x3 I try. I guess. xD Would you like me to post a forum thingy? xD)

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: September 14, 2013, 10:36:03 pm »
OOC: X3

IC: Ice didn't turn his head. "My home. They have no use for tunnels. No wolf prey. My home." He didn't regard her first remark.

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 14, 2013, 10:43:30 pm »
Sheet out a low growl. "What? No thankyou!" She barked. "If I hadn't have done what I did you would have been killed!" She snarled taking a step firward.

Offline Emberflame

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • WatcherMagic
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 15, 2013, 12:26:41 am »
"Your the one who caught me." He muttered. "But thanks... I guess."

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 15, 2013, 03:10:02 am »
(Yus please)

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 15, 2013, 03:39:46 am »
She huffed. "Whatever." She stopped growling and looked diwn at him. "Why don't you just give up deal with your punishment from the packs?" She asked him.