Author Topic: .[Sled Dogs of Point Hope]. ~ Dog RP ~ Open  (Read 38570 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: .[Sled Dogs of Point Hope]. ~ Dog RP ~ Open
« Reply #190 on: September 09, 2013, 05:38:09 pm »
Eska let out a huff as she remained at the doors of the barn, her tail flicking to and fro as she watched Stark and the other female talking. Her head then turning to the others. Sighing she lifted to her paws and padded outside, plopping down slightly in the snow; her front half out the barn and her back half in the barn. Snow began falling on the grey faes pelt as she lay motionlessly on the ground.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline OneNOnly

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I break too easily, heal too fast
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 09, 2013, 09:10:51 pm »
Kiba knew if dogs could flush, she would. "See?" She muttered, but was drowned out of his laughter. But she listened quietly as he spoke of his owner. She wasn't sure how to react to that. "Well...if you want to hear a short part of my story, then you'll know why." She took a deep breath, and began. "I was told my mother, a husky, had escaped from our owner, and was wandering around in a town. She was near the edge of a forest when another dog attacked her. Well, a wolf nearby must've heard her yelps, and instinct told him to save her. He fought off the dog, and they both fell in love. My mother ended up being with him for a few weeks, but when she was on her own, are owner found her and took her home. A few months later, came one pup, the looked nothing like the other dogs, nor her mother. She was pitch black, so black she almost looked blue. She was bigger than normal pups. The owner found out, and was happy. He..." She paused. She fell silent, to see if he wanted to keep listening.
{Insert Clever Signature Here}

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 09, 2013, 10:30:58 pm »
>3< Someone can have Dingo, I'm not that great at this rp.))

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 09, 2013, 10:47:07 pm »
(D'aw DX

Stark flopped down in the straw, tilting his head to listen with interest. "Well? What happened?" He quickly yipped when her story trailed off, his tail swinging behind him in suspenseful anticipation.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 09, 2013, 10:55:12 pm »
((I guess I can take on Bingo since I am rping most of their team))

Nanuck peered at the tv carefully watching with interest as the four teams bounded across the snow, his tail wagging in amusement as the race continued. Many barks escaping his maw as he peered at the screen with a face of concentration. Yukon chuckling at the eight canines as they barked at the tv. Tikaani jumping up in excitement blocking the tv "Tikaani your blocking the tv!" He barked a shocked look on his face smiling "Thanks!" He barked again as she lay back down. His gaze locked onto the tv.

Tikaani peered at the tv amusement filling her face as her eyes lit up, the black faes tail wagging as she watched the teams continue across the snow coated wilderness; the dogs on the tv letting out many bark. Her ears perked at the words from the humans on the tv. Watching as Grants team fell slightly behind. The fae gasped and lowered a brow at the tv; then jumping up as the team excelled and ended back ontop. Jumping up and howling then whipping around as Red spoke "Whoops sorry!" She barked looking at Bingo and chuckling as she lay back on her stomach "Getting excited missy!" The grey brute chuckled as the two canines lay near eachother amusement taking over them.
DA Account

Offline OneNOnly

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I break too easily, heal too fast
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: September 12, 2013, 12:49:26 am »
Kiba took a breath. "He said these words, 'Now, you look wolflike, and I want a big, strong girl.' He leaned forward, and I could feel his breath on my fur. 'I'm going to get a big brute, what I want the most is a big wolf. But, if the mother is a weakly, so will the pups. And I'm going to start now.' He began to hit be, and my mother knew it was a bad idea to attack him, or even to cross his path in one of his moods, but she tackled him, and..." she was quiet for a few moments. "He.. he stabbed her. Stabbed her until she could barely stand. It was hard for her to tale care of me. I'll explain why I have this wound." She shifted around to a awkward spot to show her leg, a deep cut mark.                                             "The day before I escaped, his was mad at me because I found a place to hide from...well, never mind about what I was hiding from. He had a knife, the thing that cut my mother. But it was tied onto a bat for some reason. So, he swung it, and it hit my leg as I tried to flee. The knife had made the mark deep, and he got me trapped between him and a wall. He hit my injured leg, right on the spot, many times before he let me go." Her ice gaze had shifted, staring to space as if she was in a trance.
{Insert Clever Signature Here}

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: September 12, 2013, 10:30:45 pm »
Name: Kallista
Breed: Siberian Husky/Border Collie
Appearance: clicky
Team(Which Musher's team are you on?): Yukon Valdez
Position(Lead dogs, Swing/Point Dogs, Team Dogs, Wheel Dogs)[In order from front to back, 2 per spot]: Lead dog
Mate: not yet
Personality: very nice, likes to take the lead, confident in herself, in control of herself, when angry or upset somewhat aggressive, but most of the time she is extremely respectful to her teammates

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: September 12, 2013, 10:53:34 pm »
((Welcome to the rp, hope Jim accepts you!
So I've made a lay out for Yukons team as no one really joined it, so here is the one I had came up with. And after I'll place the new one on as you've chose to be a lead dog;
Lead dogs: Nanuck/Red (Male, red and white husky played by me), Ayasha (Female, black and white husky).
Team dogs: Demon (Male, black and white husky, twins -->), Glacier (<-- Twins, male, black and white husky).
Swing dogs: Skid (Male, grey and white husky), Snow (Female, white husky).
Wheel dogs: Tikaani (Female, black and white husky, played by me), Bingo (Male, grey husky, one I've taken over). 
The knew team:
Lead dogs: Nanuck/Red (Male, red and white husky played by me), Kallista (Female, black and white husky/collie).
Team dogs: Demon (Male, black and white husky, twins -->), Glacier (<-- Twins, male, black and white husky).
Swing dogs: Skid (Male, grey and white husky), Snow (Female, white husky).
Wheel dogs: Tikaani (Female, black and white husky, played by me), Bingo (grey and white husky, one I've taken over for someone).

I hope I haven't made this to confusing to understand..))
DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 12, 2013, 11:00:33 pm »
Welcome! Acccccccccccepted! c:
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: September 12, 2013, 11:21:34 pm »
(Yes! ^^)

Kallista trotted slowly across the snow-covered ground, her collar jingling. She saw some dogs nearby the barn, so the dog walked over. "Hey," she yipped.

(derpiest post in ages)