Author Topic: .[Sled Dogs of Point Hope]. ~ Dog RP ~ Open  (Read 38564 times)

Offline OneNOnly

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I break too easily, heal too fast
    • View Profile
Re: .[Sled Dogs of Point Hope]. ~ Dog RP ~ Open
« Reply #200 on: September 13, 2013, 12:26:48 am »
(Nuh, you fine. Isn't as derpy as some I thought of when I was younger. It would've been, walks to dog. Yeah, well, Welcommme!)

Kiba ears twitched at a jingling noise. Never hearing such a thing, she looked over her shoulder, turning her body slightly not to strain herself. "Hey," the dog yipped, and it slightly made Kiba uneasy. From the past, many dogs tried to act as friends, only to blame her for something, or to hurt her. "You know her?" Kiba said, her voice a low mumble, as she spoke to Stark but had her eyes on the dog. She looked liked a husky, but there was a mix somewhere, one she never seen before. She felt her head go lower, and she lifted her head and craned her neck a little as she scanned the dog ear-tip to tail.
{Insert Clever Signature Here}

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 13, 2013, 09:39:24 am »
(Thanks for the welcome!)

Kallie wagged her tail, her auds perking. She trotted over to the two huskies. "I just got here. Which team are you guys on?" she asked, her paws packing down the snow. Her tail continued to wave back and forth.

Offline OneNOnly

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 13, 2013, 12:39:17 pm »
Kiba blinked. "Well, I'm not a team dog. Starky here is." Kiba glanced over at the golden Chinook. She quickly decided to be a little bit more warm to the husky, and she panted a smile. She shifted around till her body was facing the husky, not wanting to move a lot with her injured leg.    (I'm going to school soon. Just thought to give a post before I head out.)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: September 13, 2013, 01:55:15 pm »
Stark perked his ears, listening intently to the injured fae. As he was going to open his maw to respond, a stranger padded over to them. Tongue lolling from the side of his grinning jaws, he cocked his head at the husky. "Heh, sure am! We're Benjamin's team." Stark yipped, gesturing to the other dogs from his team that werw also in the barn.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: September 13, 2013, 06:30:38 pm »
((Yukons team are also in the house watching the sled races on tv as a snow storm started, but not to sure if its over now?...))

Nanuck watched the tv for a few more minutes Jacks team seeming to race forward and end up leading the pack. His tail wagging as he watched the canines glide across the snow "That'll be us soon!" He barked a smirk on his face as the team looked at him "Sure will be!" Demon muttered with a smile then turning back to face the tv. All the canines seemed focused on the tv and a sigh escaped his maw, peering out the window as he watched the continous snow fall.

Tikan looked over towards red as he spoke and smiled "Yeah we will be, just with a little more practice.." She muttered to herself then smiling at Demon as he also spoke about them racing. She peered out the window for a moment and let out a sigh; her optics drifting back towards the tv as she watched Jacks team excel to the front. Letting out a bark she jumped up and her tail wagged, peering towards Skid who raised a brow at her with a chuckle. Grinning the black husky plopped herself back down and glance at the tv.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline OneNOnly

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 13, 2013, 10:04:48 pm »
(One day, school is just going to make me faint. And I know I'll not faint, but I can't help but think it.)
Kiba smiled at Stark's reply. He seemed to never lose his energy. "Well, what brings you to these sled dogs humble barn?" Kiba noticed that the jingling sound came from the collar. "Oh, you must belong to someone." Taking a quick whiff, she added, "A sled team. Hey, Stark, this husky might one day compete with your team." Her tail wagged slightly, she was trying to be friendly, but it seemed sometimes dogs shrank back a little as they noticed her size and scent of wolf.

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: September 14, 2013, 11:05:17 am »
Kallie wagged her tail. "I'm on Yukon's team. He said I'm a good leader." She grinned. "So, I'm going to compete with you in the future! Sounds exciting."

(Sorry, couldn't write a lot. I'm supposed to be doing homework. :P [It's the weekend...(!)])

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: September 14, 2013, 12:04:10 pm »
Stark cocked his head at the fae and flopped down to his haunches. "Oh, we've got some competition, huh?" He laughs a bit, giving the stranger's shoulder a light shove with his paw. "This'll be interesting!" The golden chinook exclaimed, flicking his pointed ears forward.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: September 14, 2013, 12:42:00 pm »
Eska peered at another newcomer and lowered a brow for a moment, then lifting to her paws and padding towards the three canines. Coning to a sudden stop near them, then clearing her throat. "Who's this?.." She questioned a little curious to whom the new dog was, her brow raised as she awaited for a reply from one of them.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: September 15, 2013, 02:26:17 pm »
The border collie/huskie smiled at the other wolf who had come investigating. "I'm Kallista," she introduced," but you can just call me Kallie." She wagged her tail happily. Not even a whole day with the other sled dogs and she was already making friends!