Author Topic: .[Sled Dogs of Point Hope]. ~ Dog RP ~ Open  (Read 38150 times)

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Re: .[Sled Dogs of Point Hope]. ~ Dog RP ~ Open
« Reply #220 on: September 21, 2013, 02:47:28 pm »
A new strength coursed through Sita's veins once more as she bounded towards Juneau. "Thank goodness!" She breathed. She glanced over his shoulder in the direction he had came in. The snow was still falling thick and fast so they had to hurry before the husky's trail would fade. "Yeah, we should get back to the others." She agreed.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 21, 2013, 02:54:34 pm »
Juneau smiled faintly at the fae and nodded. Wheeling around, he began to sprint through the slowly deepening snow, squinting to see through the thick flurries. "Uh- this way!" He barked, making a sharp left turn. Slowing to a lope, he weaved around the trees, desperately straining to keep his scent trail, though it was fading rapidly in the heavily falling snow.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OneNOnly

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I break too easily, heal too fast
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 27, 2013, 11:50:54 pm »
(I'm just gonna post so...yeah)
Kiba rushed out of the barn, hobbling all the while. She peered out, and was smacked in the face by a sudden gust of wind. The powerful wind didn't die out, and Kiba's ears went back. She shut her eyes almost all the way, and all she saw was a white sheet of snow. "H-husky?" She called out, but she felt her voice get thrown back to her. "Husky!" She howled. She stepped into the snow completely. "Hey, husky!" She howled again, hoping the brown husky found his friend and could hear her. She took a few paw steps away from the barn.
{Insert Clever Signature Here}

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 28, 2013, 10:20:13 am »
Yukon got up from his seat to shut the window, grabbing the wooden frame he pulled it down causing a large banging sound the happen. The storms wind seemed to have made the house turn rather cold "Dumb sotrms!" Yukon huffed as he knelt down by the fire and began putting wood on it; then soon lighting it. Letting out a sigh he sat back on the sofa.
Nanuck looked out the window as the large amounts of snow continued to fall and the wind whistled past the window, rolling his eyes for a moment the then turned to Yukon and nudged his hand letting out a whimper. "I know boy, we aint gonna get any trainin' done whilst its like this.." He sighed and Red huffed. He hated the stroms that didn't allow them to train. Turning his attention back to the sled racers on the tv he watched as they continued to race across the snow.

Tikaani peered out the window for a moment and watched as snow blew in, sighing she put her head on her paws and closed her eyes; she continued to shiver. A sudden thud caused her head to jerk up and to her releaf it was Yukon shutting the window and putting the fire on. Smiling a little she looked at the team who were still focused on the tv.  Shrugging she turned to see Yukon talking to Nanuck. Turning back to the tv she let out a bark as the huskies bounded across the snow.

Eska trotted out the den as the snow seemed to progress, her gaze shifting to Kallie "Maybe you should get pack to your group, the storms getting worse and your master will be worrying?..." She muttered with a tilt of her head then raising a brow as her grey tail continued to sway to and fro. Her pelt seeming coverd in snow and she had only been out a minute or so, the winds causing a cold pain on her face as she shook her head.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 29, 2013, 11:25:52 am »
OOC;; Sorry guys, I'm leaving. I have to. I'm already overboard with rp on this site. I've decided to leave this one, 1 being I'm already Miss Inactive ere, and two being I cannot keep up with all the replies. So... cheers! And bye everyone!

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: October 02, 2013, 04:19:30 pm »

Name: Nik
Breed: Siberian Husky
Appearance: Brown husky with green eyes.  Look at picture.
Team(Which Musher's team are you on?):Buck Woodson
Position(Lead dogs, Swing/Point Dogs, Team Dogs, Wheel Dogs)[In order from front to back, 2 per spot]: Team Dog
Mate: None
Personality: Nik is a new dog still learning the commands and is considered an omega in the dog pack.  He is friendly and loves human interaction.  He loves to be around any dog that accepts him.  He can be shy but will come around when you get to know him.

Name: Atashi
Breed: Siberian Husky
Appearance: Look at picture.
Team(Which Musher's team are you on?): Yukon Valdez
Position(Lead dogs, Swing/Point Dogs, Team Dogs, Wheel Dogs)[In order from front to back, 2 per spot]: Wheel Dog
Mate: None
Personality: Atashi is serious on the job and wants no mistakes but can be very friendly.  He likes humans more than other dogs but he deals with him.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 04:24:16 pm by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 02, 2013, 11:19:18 pm »
((Since you've decided to join (Rusty) I guess its time I show you the layout I made for Yukons team whilst waiting for members here goes;
Lead Dogs; Red/Nanuck (male red&white husky played by me), Ayasha (female black&white husky)
Swing Dogs; Demon (male black&white husky, twins-->), Glacier (<-- twins, male black&white husky)
Team Dogs; Skid (male grey&white husky), Snow (female all white husky)
Wheel Dogs; Tikaani (female black&white husky played by me), Bingo (male grey&white malamut)
Obviously your character will be taking over the role of Bingo and I will keep him as a 'back up' dog incase one gets injured as I took the character on for someone else. But hs more of an rp'ed one of the team instead of actually being played))
DA Account

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 02, 2013, 11:39:04 pm »
(ok thank you.  What has happened so far?)
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 03, 2013, 06:14:43 am »
((No problem and nothing much really, the two teams went out for a practice then Benjamins team went to the barn and they're still there; grabbed something to drink, then they remained talking, playing what ever. A storm started so most are inside and I assume some are heading back.
What's happened in Yukons team is again, they've been on a practice run and after being in the barn for a good 20 minutes or so Yukon called them in as the blizzard started. They're now sat at home watching the sled raving on the tv; Nanuck (also known as Red) is on the sofa beside Yukon and the others are on the floor))
DA Account

Koolwolfe

« Reply #229 on: October 04, 2013, 12:41:43 pm »
(( I'm backkk -creepy- XD ))