Author Topic: BIG Elemental Map! (Very experienced map maker needed)  (Read 2861 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
BIG Elemental Map! (Very experienced map maker needed)
« on: August 20, 2013, 01:13:16 am »
Introduction: Hullur there! You're reading this now either because you want a challenge, or you're just checking this awesome little page out. WELL, whichever you are, enjoy the page, I guess. So, I'm going to make a group of elementals and I need a HUGE map. The element clans are: Water, Earth, Fire, Air, and Electricity. However, there is a 'normal' clan. And before you even ask, no. This is not a 'elemental warrior cat roleplay'. I just like the sound of wolf clans. Anyway, besides the clans there is a main High Council. They make laws, keep peace, etc etc. The High Council has four members of the rarest elemental wolves.

Elemental Clan Territory Descriptions

Water: The Water Clan territory is a very icy terrain. It is mostly flat, but consists of some steep inclines. The Water Clan camp sits atop a snowy hill, but the hill is flat at the top. It has a few single caves, and two large caves, able to fit many wolves. The 'beds' resemble nests, and the 'caves' are made of snow. The terrain has much water in it. Ponds, lakes, icy/snowy meadows, and rivers are scattered within the clans territory.

Fire: The Fire Clan territory rests in a hot spot. The ground is cracked rocks atop molten lava. Unlike the other territories, the Fire Clan territory is incredibly flat. They have their camp set up at the bottom of an incredibly large and active volcano. Few single caves and two large caves, with nest like beds. Along with the active volcano, lava flows in many places, almost like a river. Rivers of lava and steam can be found in many places.

Earth: The Earth Clan territory is very a very lush territory. It is incredibly green and filled with plants. Flowers, forests, vines, etc can be found. It is very hilly, but the hills are gentle inclines, not steep. The Earth Clan camp can be found in a large clearing in the forest. A few single caves and two large caves with leaves and flowers to sleep on. It is incredibly beautiful in the Earth Clan territory, with tall and beautiful trees, and rare flowers.

Air: (No, they don't live on a cloud) Even though the earth clan doesn't live on a cloud, they might as well. The ground is basically a light light brown, but you can barely see it anyway. A gentle fog covers the ground to make it look white. Nobody can see past the fog but the Air Clan. It makes a wall, so nobody can see into their territory. The camp lays on a TALL hill, above the fog. Few single caves, and two large caves with leaves to sleep on.

Electricity: The Electricity Clan has many storms. It has a hilly terrain and is has black, burnt grounds. The camp is in the middle of the territory, few single caves and two large caves with nothing to sleep on. Many bones of dead animals can be found here and there. But no blood.

Normal: The Normal Clan is a basic wolf territory. Forests, rivers, hills, etc. Nothing really special.

High Council: The High Council lives in a golden palace. (It doesn't have to be a huge palace) When you enter, it is one grand room. At the end of the room, there is a few steps, leading to four throne-like chairs.

Prey: Nope
Extras: Nope
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 09:09:28 pm by Vask »

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: BIG Elemental Map! (Very experienced map maker needed)
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 09:07:12 pm »
Good Luck!!

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 69
  • *fingerguns out of the game*
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 07:58:12 am »
Haha, I'll take you up on that offer. (I've been getting kinda bored)
I have an RP site of my own where I posted a clip of the map I made for us, (ironically also an Elemental RP) if you'd like to see it to, go to:
elemental-beasts.webs.com
Then just go to the bottom of the page in the "Downloads" area.

You can even download it if you'd like to walk around in there, lol.

If you think I can do the map, then I'd be glad to ^^
All I'd need to know is a time limit.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 08:06:21 am by Mythrim »
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 02:13:24 am »
Oh, sure! I'd be happy for you to do the map. I don't really have a specific time limit on this, so take however much time you need.
~Vask

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2013, 09:00:44 pm »
Lol, I'll keep you posted.
Known as Mythrim[/i] but no longer in-game! Message me on Discord at  Mythrim#0869

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 01:59:53 am »
Cool, thanks :p

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 03:25:35 am »
Er... what did you want to name the map? XD

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 02:05:54 pm »
Just 'The Clans Of Elements' would be fine

Offline Mythrim

• Finest Floof
    • Jurgencarmeitder
    • LetzGetTechy
    • @Ellerysia
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2013, 08:14:02 pm »
Alright alright, I was thinking of something like that, but I wasn't exactly sure what you would want to call it.

And another thing, since I can only use 3 ground textures for the entire map, do you think you edit the blueprints a bit? For some reason, when you make the mask for a map, you can only use three colors, hence you can only use 3 grounds.

What I was going to do was make the Fire and Electric Clan grounds the same, use the Ice texture for the Water Clan, and then a Light Brown sand for Air and the bed of the rivers and lakes. I just wanted to see if that was ok with you, or if you had any other suggestions~

Sorry for the trouble XD

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2013, 11:14:07 pm »
I only REALLY need the Fire(Molten lava), Water(Ice), and Earth(Grass) textures. You can take out the electricity clan completely, since I had decided not to do that a while ago. And the air texture can be the same as water or earth. And the high council texture can be whatever. Probably the earth texture.