Author Topic: Warrior Cat based Map needed(realistic, multiple maps and private maps)  (Read 1214 times)

Offline Playflame

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
I'm looking for someone to do a warrior cat based map for windclan, thunderclan, shadowclan, riverclan, skyclan and bloodclan. I want it realistic with lots of trees, dens, prey, food in the fresh kill pile, herbs/plants, rivers, one creek, a moon pool, rocks, gathering place and moss beds in the main map. I'm also intrested on having a two legged place that have houses, buildings, allys(if possible), school, playground, pond(in the park), beach, beach objects, sewer pipes that will lead down the sewers, cars/trucks, farms, animals, dog kennels for pet dogs, dens for strays and rouges(dogs and ex kittypets that are rouges), trees, kitty litters, pet beds(if that is possible), and city objects that should be having it's own map. The woods map for the wolves(Yes i am allowing wolves in my role play that should have four packs packs along with loners and rouge dens, Should have trees, dens/caves, creeks, rocks and prey. Also allowing foxes into the map plus they should have there own maps well the fox territory can be like a forest based that has four packs, trees, presy, fruits, dens, loner/rouge dens and plants. As for badgers i am intrested on a mountain territory that is like a bush type, have trees, tree dens, rocks and four territories. Well i am also intrested on having a star clan forest that is like a paradise to them like trees, dens, prey, should have a waterfall, river/creek clear, plants and herbs. Also am intrested on having a dark forrest that is like a nightmare should have spooky trees, dirty water(if possible), blood to acid/toxic water, have some locus, skeletons(if that is possible), spooky trees and a dark sky. And as for the final part for the map pack should be for the loners/rouge cats should have there own map like an outland type of territory that should have a lot of loner/rouge dens, trees, prey, bones/meat(if possible), rocks and plants.

I will give you the website when you are able to do it and i don't mind if you have to do some extra maps for some of them, But if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Offline WaterStrike

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Warrior Cat based Map needed(realistic, multiple maps and private maps)
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 12:23:29 pm »
I'm looking for someone to do a warrior cat based map for windclan, thunderclan, shadowclan, riverclan, skyclan and bloodclan. I want it realistic with lots of trees, dens, prey, food in the fresh kill pile, herbs/plants, rivers, one creek, a moon pool, rocks, gathering place and moss beds in the main map. I'm also intrested on having a two legged place that have houses, buildings, allys(if possible), school, playground, pond(in the park), beach, beach objects, sewer pipes that will lead down the sewers, cars/trucks, farms, animals, dog kennels for pet dogs, dens for strays and rouges(dogs and ex kittypets that are rouges), trees, kitty litters, pet beds(if that is possible), and city objects that should be having it's own map. The woods map for the wolves(Yes i am allowing wolves in my role play that should have four packs packs along with loners and rouge dens, Should have trees, dens/caves, creeks, rocks and prey. Also allowing foxes into the map plus they should have there own maps well the fox territory can be like a forest based that has four packs, trees, presy, fruits, dens, loner/rouge dens and plants. As for badgers i am intrested on a mountain territory that is like a bush type, have trees, tree dens, rocks and four territories. Well i am also intrested on having a star clan forest that is like a paradise to them like trees, dens, prey, should have a waterfall, river/creek clear, plants and herbs. Also am intrested on having a dark forrest that is like a nightmare should have spooky trees, dirty water(if possible), blood to acid/toxic water, have some locus, skeletons(if that is possible), spooky trees and a dark sky. And as for the final part for the map pack should be for the loners/rouge cats should have there own map like an outland type of territory that should have a lot of loner/rouge dens, trees, prey, bones/meat(if possible), rocks and plants.

I will give you the website when you are able to do it and i don't mind if you have to do some extra maps for some of them, But if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Offline WaterStrike

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 12:31:15 pm »
How do I download this map!?!?!
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 12:36:15 pm by Sarafina »

Offline WaterStrike

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 12:31:48 pm »
:( :( :( :( :( :(

Offline WaterStrike

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 12:33:20 pm »
ANYONE PLZ ANSWER MY POST!?!?! :*( plz

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2013, 01:31:49 pm »
Safafina please do not double/triple post. Just edit your last message.

You can see how to download maps here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22919.0

This person is requesting a map, and as far as I know, this map has yet to be made, So there is no map to download yet.

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??