Author Topic: : : S T O R M : : ~ Hurricane Survival RP (Open and Accepting!)  (Read 16289 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: : : S T O R M : : ~ Hurricane Survival RP (Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2013, 04:19:18 pm »
Xachi was growing tired of this canine's attitude, but she said nothing as she hoped out of the tub. "This house sure does hold up." She muttered, noticing how the house didn't collapse. In fact, she could hardly hear the wind and the rain pounding on the house. Shaking out her pelt, she hauled herself up onto the edge of the drinking bowl and pushed down the top, curling up on it. She wasn't going to go to sleep, she just wanted something to curl up on. Blinking, she focused her attention on Grantaire. "So," she began, trying to strike up a conversation. "What's your story?"

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2013, 04:26:03 pm »
Grantaire's tongue lolled from his jaws, his eyes following the badger as she propped herself up on top of the drinking bowl. "My story?" He repeated, turning a bit to face her. "Well, not very interesting, really." He started with a shrug. "Basically, I was born on the streets of that nearby town. Grew up on my own, learned the ways of the streets and who and what to steal food from." He smirked fondly at the memory. "Man, nothin' beats the street life. There's no rules, nothing you have to be responsible for. It's every dog for himself. I'd give anything to go back. Though from what I saw on the way over here, there's not much left of that town." He huffed, glancing down. "Oh well." He purposely left out the fact that he had recently been captured by animal control.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2013, 04:38:33 pm »
Xachi remained quiet for a moment, wondering how Grantarie was feeling. Deciding not to barge into his life, she tucked her snout underneath her paw. "Well, street life sounds exciting." The sow replied, trying to picture all the noises and her wandering around. It didn't seem to fit. "But I'm not fit for street life, obviously. I'm more used to the fields, quiet life, with the occasional pest-killing." The badger rambled on. When she meant "pest-killing", she was referring to the pets such as cats and dogs who bothered her. Frowning, she wondered if Grantaire had ever gotten into a fight with a badger, but if he did, he would probably already attacked her by now. Sighing, she blinked again as she thought of something to speak. She didn't want to slip into her story yet and seem like a pushover, so she decided to ask some more questions. "Tell me - have you ever fought with other creatures?" she asked, glancing innocently at him. She was trying to get him to answer her in order for her to know whether he attacked badgers or not. "Like..." Xachi paused for a moment. "Badgers?"

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2013, 04:42:48 pm »
Grantaire stared up at the badger and shook his head. "Well not badgeres. I've never seen one in the city before. That's where I mainly stay." He explained, nonchalantly scratching a flea on his side. "But yeah, I've gotten in a couple little scraps in the city. Other dogs, a couple cats." He paused to put his hind paw back down to its regular position. "I don't really prefer to fight. Only if I have to. I think it's pointless to just fight to fight, like so many other dogs do in the city." He added, running his tongue briefly over his nose.
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2013, 04:55:46 pm »
Xachi almost fell limp with relief, but she stayed in her normal position, peeking out from over her body. "Oh, okay." She replied, nodding as her eyes stayed on Grantaire. She noticed that he was scratching his side, and she guessed it was those annoying pests called fleas. She'd seen the humans - who had taken care of her - remove fleas for a while. "You need help with the flea?" Xachi asked, gesturing towards his side with her snout. "I've seen humans take out fleas before. I'd like to try and see if I can."

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2013, 05:54:08 pm »
Grantaire stopped his furious scratching, perking his ears. "Uh, sure. Anything to get rid of these annoying things." He said, a bit of relief on his voice at the thought of being rid of these pestering fleas.
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2013, 10:33:55 pm »
The badger nodded, hopping down from the water bowl and padding over to Grantaire. "Okay, I'm a little rusty but try not to jerk away when I pinch you or something." Xachi muttered to the canine, feeling the soft fur of the dog. Her claws lightly scraped the skin of Grantaire, but she decided it wouldn't hurt as long as she didn't poke him. She felt the hard creature nestled tightly in the canine's side, and she quickly twisted her head, clamping her teeth onto the creature. A soft snap could be heard in the air, but Xachi made a face as she tasted the blood of it. "Okay, one done." She announced, leaning back to inspect her work. "Any more?"

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2013, 12:34:58 am »
Grantaire laid his ears back, his muscles freezing as the badger padded over to him and began to rake through his fur. He couldn't help but flinch slightly as she ripped one flea from its little spot on his skin, but he quickly shrugged it off. Glancing around, he stared upward for a moment, as if waiting for another itch to occur before he could answer Xachi's question. "Uhh-" He suddenly winced and leaned forward to furiously scratch an itch on his neck. "There." He murmured, still pumping his leg in an attempt at relieving the nagging itch.
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 25, 2013, 12:51:46 am »
The badger made a face as she leaned over to inspect the flea. "My, you have a lot of them." She muttered, deciding to carefully pinch the flea. Gently placing a claw on top of the creature, she quickly slipped her other claw underneath it, bring it out and pressing her claws together. Tiny droplets of blood splattered out, and Xachi let out a grunt of satisfaction. "I sure hope that's all. My eyes are getting sleepy." The sow murmured, climbing back onto the water bowl. "If you're tired, maybe we should keep watch or something." She suggested. 

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2013, 01:02:36 am »
Grantaire flinched again, but soon let out a sigh of relief. "Thanks. I think you've got 'em." He said with a thankful smile. "Well, I don't think I can get much sleep with this storm going on. You can feel free to catch a few winks if you want." He murmured through a yawn, but quickly shrugged it off, focusing on the pounding rain outside.
sig by me