Author Topic: My characters  (Read 1218 times)

Offline jay warfang

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
My characters
« on: August 21, 2013, 04:02:21 am »
So here we go. I'll be using this as a hub/display for my characters. Anyway let's start with Quill.

So yeah. If the screen shots don't work Quill is just a basic red fox. He is fairly thin but other that that he is physically unremarkable.

Personality traits: Quill is a seemingly confidant creature, however he is extremely self conscious. Quill also easily gets jealous of others, At times he will display a temper but most of the time he chooses to be "Emotionless". Quill tends to emotionally abuse the others around him. Since Quill rarely feels positive emotions about others he will often confuse gratitude for far stronger emotions.

(Super condensed) Past: As a kit Quill was sickly, Often suffering from a fever he did not make many friends. Most of his interactions were with his brother or his half sister. Sar was far stronger than his brother and many other members of the skulk were fond of him but he was always there for Quill. With their father gone and their mother delusional the brothers were mostly raised by their older half sister Kitt. After the death of their mother and Retching adulthood the brothers followed their sister and left to explore the world. After a undocumented amount of time the brothers found themselves sealed in a cave. Knowing that he could chose to save himself with no chance of failure or could save his brother as well, Reducing Both brothers chances of survival, Quill chose to wait for Sar to sleep then abandoned him. Since then he has wandered the world.

Other details: Quill has a weakness of the heart and lungs that leaves him coughing up blood whenever he is under strain(Or when ever really). Quill is extremely picky about his food. Quill's voice is soft and raspy.

Adui: A male lion. At the peak of his youth and physical power

Personality traits: Adui is childish tending towards temper. He does not deal well with new situations. Adui is a highly social lion and his loyalty is fierce however he seems to lack a moral compass. His personality is remarkably underdeveloped and so varies according to mood swings, So all in all it is not possible to say "He is 100% this personality type"

(Extra condensed) Past: Adui is your typical lion. The only cub in his mothers first litter he was rather spoiled. He lead a rather rambunctious cub hood but other than that had a typical youth. Once old enough to care for him self Adui left his birth-pride. Since then he has wandered freely, For a short time he traveled with a rouge lioness however she decided she wanted to join a pride and Audi unable and unwilling to deal with pride life left her  immediately after she shared her thoughts on the matter.

Other details: Though he will never admit it he is a terrible fighter, Using brute strength and easily taken down by a strategic foe. Adui has a massive soft spot for cubs and young ones.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 11:55:08 pm by jay warfang »

Offline jay warfang

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: My characters
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 11:58:59 pm »
I will update this later, Once I settle the issue where feral heart sends any new screen shots I try to take to the void. But yeah. Audi has had a very slight change in his colour scheme. Really it's just a little shift in shade.

But anyway what I have been meaning to ask.  Anybody have any ideas on how I may improve my characters? Any and all thoughts welcome.