Author Topic: Map Request [Experienced Map maker needed]  (Read 668 times)

Offline Schriftsteller

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Map Request [Experienced Map maker needed]
« on: August 21, 2013, 01:15:15 pm »
Okay, I need a map for my wolf RP, it's sorta hunger games themed.
There has to be four territories. One in the middle
should be beautiful, with beautiful surroundings and comfy dens for the camp, maybe some water falls.
Then at the upper right there's another territory, still grass covered but not as well kept as the center area, maybe over grown a bit, the camp should be surrounded by trees and the dens are dens with a few piles of leaves in them.
At the upper left their there's another territory, this one is more covered in thorns, but it still has plant life and water, the camp is surrounded by thorns and rocks and the dens are normal.
The final territory is in the bottom right, where there isn't much plant-life, a sort-of dry desert-ey look, mostly with rocks here and there. The camp will be surrounded by rocks and the dens are a little shabby with nothing like leaves or moss to sleep on inside.

Theres one final place needed, a huge arena like area, surrounded by sharp rocks, with a forest inside it, a couple of dens and any where else someone could hide.

For the camps there has to be a Leader den, with a high rock. A Beta den, a delta den, a den for the leaders, dens for hunters, scouts, healers,a nursery, one for elders and one for trainees and one for teens.

If anyone could make this i'd be sure to credit it to you.
Thanks.  :)
P.s I cannot get RAR. files, so it would have to be zip. Sorry if this causes problems.

Offline wolfspirit999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Live well laugh often love much~
    • View Profile
    • Wolf Kin
Re: Map Request [Experienced Map maker needed]
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 09:29:15 am »
I recently made a map for a Cats crossed with Hunger Games RP. I have never read nor seen the Hunger Games, but if I get some time I may be able to make this for you.

Offline Schriftsteller

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Map Request [Experienced Map maker needed]
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 12:30:34 pm »
Okay, thanks.  :)

Offline wolfspirit999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Live well laugh often love much~
    • View Profile