Author Topic: Mount and Blade:Warband  (Read 1071 times)

Offline Fearlesswolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Mount and Blade:Warband
« on: August 22, 2013, 12:16:17 am »
Anyone play Mount and Blade: Warband? Ok well, I do. Mount and Blade: Warband is probably one of the best M&B "additions". What are your thoughts on Mount and Blade: Warband?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 12:28:06 am by DarkNight »
In-Game Username - Fearlesswolf
"Forgiveness comes easy to those with an open heart; does that mean they'll forget? Oh no. They never will."

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: Mount and Blade:Warband
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 01:47:54 am »
O-oh, the Mount & Blade expansions. One of the best games I've played dealing with army building, land claiming, war strategy, and much more. Personally, I think Warband was the "it" for me, it improved very much from its last game, the original Mount & Blade that got me introduced to the platform. I bought the first Mount & Blade out of curiosity and I wanted to try to play something different, least it was a good ten bucks, so I suppose not much money would have been lost. And, oh, mercy, best spent ten dollars.

Then, once I researched about the Warband, I wanted it! I currently have it thanks to generous people on the net and enjoy every minute commanding my army and taking the lords' lands for my faction. I really recommend this game to anyone is likes the themes that Mount & Blade offer, Napoleonic Wars that focus on that era, the Mount & Blade for medieval, and so on. You have not truly played a medieval game if you have skipped this one. ?

Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline longjump

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • FhNature
Re: Mount and Blade:Warband
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 02:22:41 am »
It's definitely an awesome game. I just love games that let you do whatever you want, so this is one of my favorites

'Glory drakes are radiant, friendly creatures, that sparkle in the sunlight'