Author Topic: Well this is weird (Map problems)  (Read 841 times)

Offline popstar123

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Well this is weird (Map problems)
« on: August 22, 2013, 03:38:51 pm »
Okay so i was on my map. I didn't post it on the forums it was my own personal map. No downloadlink on the website and when i logged onto feral heart and got into my map there was some random wolf in it. They said they had a friend coming and then another wolf came. We did rp together then they had to leave and another person got onto my map. Then this morning i got on it again to see if this had happned and someone else was in it. I don't know how they got there. And on each person's map looked like their own maps. So i wanna know whats going on.

Credit to Lionbattle on DA for my profile pic!

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: Well this is weird (Map problems)
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 03:54:39 pm »
Well I'm not sure how to help, but...Did you put down the portal? If so, it may have linked into FluoritePlains. 

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 04:15:50 pm »
Was it made in the Watermill map? With watermill you can export the map and whoever else has exported it, can get in it too.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline popstar123

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 04:51:57 pm »
Yes i did export it. That must be what happened. Well thanks. That solves my problem. Although one person didn't understand why and thought i was a hacker at first X3

Credit to Lionbattle on DA for my profile pic!