Author Topic: New mane options~  (Read 1840 times)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
New mane options~
« on: August 24, 2013, 06:05:59 pm »
More mane options?

Wouldn't it be cool if we had more mane options? like the ones there were in Impressive Title. They were pretty awesome, right? Yeah, I know KovuLKD hasn't been around for a loooonnggg time, I'm well aware of that so there is no need to remind me xD But yeah. Comment and share your opinions on this idea. =]

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: New mane options~
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 06:19:48 pm »
I like the idea for more mane ideas. We certainly need more for the wolf model <_> Maybe half mane? That could be cool ^^ Nice ideas you have there Buffy

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 06:21:13 pm »
Actually, lots of mane options are possible, they can be made as items, or replacements for old manes.
I could make a few, but when I do make bodyparts they are mostly for someone's personal use, but items can be everyone's.
Thooughhh, I would love it if there was access to a way to get more slots into the game, eliminating the need for replacing old stuffs or making it as items, huhu.
But yes. Support this idea. 100%. Two thumbs up. 4 stars. And they are gold. c:

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 10:02:47 pm »
Yes, that idea would be nice. It is possible, we can ask the mods to do an update for it and they can sort the manes out. Don;t you think?

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 10:05:48 pm »
Actually, lots of mane options are possible, they can be made as items, or replacements for old manes.
I could make a few, but when I do make bodyparts they are mostly for someone's personal use, but items can be everyone's.
Thooughhh, I would love it if there was access to a way to get more slots into the game, eliminating the need for replacing old stuffs or making it as items, huhu.
But yes. Support this idea. 100%. Two thumbs up. 4 stars. And they are gold. c:

Can I ask, you need to use textures right? Because manes have textures and models. You can do some!? Oh thats great, can you post the models on a poll? I would love to see them!

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2013, 12:33:13 am »
Can I ask, you need to use textures right? Because manes have textures and models. You can do some!? Oh thats great, can you post the models on a poll? I would love to see them!
Um, yeah, models use textures.
And there are people who have made more manes already, hence why I brought it up. But this thread isn't about me or my models 'n stuffs.
Yes, manes are possible, but they aren't possible in the correct way without someone editing the source to make room for more bodyparts and animations 'n whatnot.
Hence why Buffy knows it won't happen anytime soon, but it's still a good idea.