4 (80%)
Kabibe
1 (20%)
Fairie Land - The Happy Days
0 (0%)
Fairie Land - The Aftermath
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Hakubi's Maps - Public Use  (Read 9188 times)

Offline HakubiLee

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Weeping willow, won't you wallow louder?
    • View Profile
Hakubi's Maps - Public Use
« on: August 25, 2013, 10:47:59 pm »
Hi, my name's Hakubi and I've been on fh for nearly two years now, making maps and roleplaying. I've been told I make excellent maps, so I've decided to start offering them for public use. Each post of mine details the progress of a map I'm making and finally includes the DL. I also include a preview and a DL link in this first post.

These maps are for public use. Do not claim them as your own, and please post here that you are using one, you do not have to "ask", just inform me. If I see people using my maps and claiming them as their own, I will be forced to put a sign up at the spawn saying it's mine.

Very rarely do I take requests, since I make a lot on my own, but you can give it a shot and post here our request. If I find your suggestion riveting, I'll make it. Don't bother to post if you only post a small post - give me a story about the map, give me details, something to catch my attention. Don't be upset if I don't take your suggestion, I'm not likely to.

They ARE public maps, though I do allow you to use them for your rps and even claim areas as your  own - but you have to be able to defend them IN RP. Just yelling like a little girl, "-flails noodle arms- THIS AREA IS MINE! RAGE RAGE!" will not work. If I get reports of you hogging an area and powerplaying to keep it, I'll ban you from the map.

Rules of the Maps

1. Do post here that you're using it for your map. This way, people will know how popular each map is.
2. DO NOT claim a map as your own. I worked on these for free, least you could do is let people know it's mine.
3. You can claim areas as "your's" for your rp, but you must be able to defend them in rp. If you need someone to mediate, contact me or a moderator of the maps.
4. Expect cursing and profanity. DO NOT come to me or a moderator about cursing or inappropriate goofing around, unless it's completely profane.
5. Do not ask me to become a moderator.
6. Do not ask me to use the map, please, I got a million whispers a day last time I did this.
7. Don't whine if your suggestion doesn't get taken.
8. Across the board. powerplaying in rps on my maps is forbidden.
9. Finally, I realize I make mistakes, and trust me, I know they're there. I see them while running the map after publishing them and I kick myself in the butt for it. Strange smushed trees that come from the very depths of hell to haunt me, the edges of things hanging off of a hill...*shivers* The rule is, don't post telling me about them.

Anywho, enjoy the maps!

Maps in progress:
Mahuna Islands

Completed maps:
Jotunheim - page 1 -https://www.dropbox.com/s/zdvdmxrvmxss4uv/Jotunheim.zip
Kabibe - page 2 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/ra0e09vgxd30lbf/Kabibe%20Pack.zip
Fairie Land - the Aftermath - page 3 -https://www.dropbox.com/s/4vh7si66ggnpug7/The%20Aftermath.zip
Fairie Land - the Happy Days - page 3 - https://www.dropbox.com/s/wr8npma2uli3tn5/The%20Happy%20Days.zip?m
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 06:12:44 pm by Emma "Hakubi" Lee »
I'm back to share art, and start roleplays!!

In-game I am HakubiLee!

Offline HakubiLee

• View Profile
Re: Hakubi's Maps - Public Use
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 11:34:53 pm »
Jotunheim

Based off of a place called Jotunheimen. I never claim to make a place since I can't get it exactly (funny change from what I used to do.)

So, this map is HUGE! To map makers who'd understand this, it's 30,000 wide! In one of the pictures, you see the camera floating at the lower right hand corner of the map - where's the other side? Yeah, you can't see it!

This is a mountainous terrain with rivers and hills and snow and ice and mountains and all those good things -noodle arms-

This one's going to take me FOREVER to add meshes to!

In-game I am HakubiLee!

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 11:46:45 pm »
Huh.... Sorry if I'm not supposed to post here, but later on, as in very very soon may we see screenshots please? X3

I'm excited to see Jotunheim, it sounds very wonderful! Will there possibly be icy waters to swim in though like an arctic ocean-ish place or basically a place for sealz? I mean will there be places where seals, like arctic ones can RP?

I'm indeed excited to see it's progress and they way you describe it maybe short... though I do like cold landscapes~ as in maps though. Good luck on it!

Offline HakubiLee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2013, 12:10:57 am »
Sure, I'll post screenies sometime soon. And yes, it's very Alaskan-y. Jotenheimen is a Norwegian mountain range, actually. ^.^

In-game I am HakubiLee!

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2013, 12:29:47 am »
Jotunheim

Based off of a place called Jotunheimen. I never claim to make a place since I can't get it exactly (funny change from what I used to do.)

So, this map is HUGE! To map makers who'd understand this, it's 30,000 wide! In one of the pictures, you see the camera floating at the lower right hand corner of the map - where's the other side? Yeah, you can't see it!

This is a mountainous terrain with rivers and hills and snow and ice and mountains and all those good things -noodle arms-

This one's going to take me FOREVER to add meshes to!

Jotunheim?? What I think when I think of jotunheim I think of trolls, ice, snow, huge deadly animals, and mirmirs well. (Im obbsesed with Norse mythology). Am I thinking about the right thing?
30,000? Wow, thats pretty big! :)

Can't wait to see it!

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline HakubiLee

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2013, 12:47:50 am »
You are! Jotunheimen is a Norwegian mountain range.

In-game I am HakubiLee!

Offline HakubiLee

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2013, 12:52:46 am »

In-game I am HakubiLee!

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2013, 01:01:49 am »
Those screenies look cool so far! What I'd suggest is custom weather and sky (like snow and a gray-ish sky) to it to make it give off a better winter feel or something like that...
It looks very neat so far!

Offline HakubiLee

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2013, 01:06:06 am »
I know, I haven't done that yet :P

In-game I am HakubiLee!

Offline HakubiLee

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2013, 03:54:21 am »
« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 04:35:12 am by Emma "Hakubi" Lee »

In-game I am HakubiLee!