4 (80%)
Kabibe
1 (20%)
Fairie Land - The Happy Days
0 (0%)
Fairie Land - The Aftermath
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Hakubi's Maps - Public Use  (Read 9215 times)

Offline HakubiLee

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Weeping willow, won't you wallow louder?
    • View Profile
Re: Hakubi's Maps - Public Use
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2013, 04:30:59 am »
Kabibe - The Plagued Lands
http://kabibeclans.webs.com/

"The plagued lands speak to all who enter, calling out with its sickness and death..." - Gevirah

This map is a map pack comprised of three maps, a main, a mountainous area, and a swamp.
    Bubbling from the murky waters comes the darkness that plagues this land, twisting the saplings and polluting the water. Mushrooms grow to unprecedented sizes and trees grow sick and broken. Things die from the water in the earth...except, here, something lives. Two Clans of cats live in the treacherous land here, LakeClan and HillClan.
    HillClan seeks to find the source of this darkness and destroy it. They believe the gods are upset with the land for LakeClan's evilness, poisoning the very air itself. They believe it is their duty to rid the land of the evildoers so that the land might thrive again. HillClan believes that with the power of StarClan, they can heal this land, and even LakeClan itself.
    LakeClan lives in the depths of the poisoned land in the swamps. Kittens and Trainees often grow sick or even die from the water, but somehow as they age they grow immune to the tainted water's sickness. LakeClan is comprised of former rouges and kittypets that had been thrown out of their homes due to their aggression, so they insist they know the truth. They insist it's the humans causing their problems. Murder and cutthroats thrive in LakeClan - the boss must be strong to simply live on.
    Try to survive here in the plague lands, in Kabibe.

Rules of the map

1. This is a map for my rp that I'm opening to the public. You may not claim any part of this map as your own territory, not even the main map, without permission.
2. You are welcome on the map, but unless you are a part of one of the two Clans, you will be treated as a rouge/loner/lone wolf/prey/whateverappliestoyourspecies.
3. You may join the rp if you wish, on any animal that would be living in the climate. If you wish to join the rp, message HakubiLee in-game or check the link below the title of this post.
4. Swearing is not prohibited, and I will admit, my Clan mates can get a little vulgar.
5. What the leader/bosscat says, goes. The leader of HillClan is a mod of this map. If they aren't online, what the deputy/warriors say(s) goes.
6. Do NOT claim this map as your own!
7. This is not a "semi-lit" rp, it is a highly literate rp, so please, be literate on this map. If you're illiterate, you may be asked to leave.

Pictures

^it's a bug lol

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ra0e09vgxd30lbf/Kabibe%20Pack.zip
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 04:32:09 am by Emma "Hakubi" Lee »
I'm back to share art, and start roleplays!!

In-game I am HakubiLee!

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2013, 05:22:13 am »
Very wonderful maps you have released! :D Kabibe I really like, too. For sure I'm probably going to download it when I wake up tomorrow hopefully. So many wonderful maps being made!
I'm looking forward to seeing more from you in the future~ ^^

Offline HakubiLee

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2013, 06:34:46 am »
Thank you! You made me blush, hehe

In-game I am HakubiLee!

Offline HakubiLee

• View Profile
Fairy Land - Aftermath
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2013, 03:59:33 am »
Fairie Land - the Aftermath WIP

Where the fairies once dance, there is no more, now there lies ash and dust, forevermore.

I'm making two maps of the same place, one before a volcano erupted and one after.

See if you can tell me what volcano this is!

« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 04:53:34 am by Emma "Hakubi" Lee »

In-game I am HakubiLee!

Offline Microfloof

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Love lights more fire than hate extinguishes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2013, 10:44:19 am »
Nice! You are very talented =3

Skypeeez: DelightfulRippedSofa
View my deviantART or submit a help ticket!

Offline HakubiLee

• View Profile
Fairie Land
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2013, 04:26:58 am »
Fairie Land - the Happy Days
Come fairies Take me out of this dull world,
For I would ride with you
Upon the wind and dance
Upon the mountains like a flame

Fairies dance in circles around the great tree, whose branches were twirled in dance itself. The band plays flutes and drums and harps, their music floating gleefully unto the wind. One fairie sings, her voice heavenly as it dances in the air. Laughter, shouts of joy, and children laughing fill the air as well. Twinkling lights of magic flash in an out of existence, magic itself falling from the great tree and many benevolent runes litter the ground, as if casually dropped from the pockets of the fae.
    This is Fairie Land, beautiful, happy, and serene, living under the shadow of an extinct volcano. Trees twist and twirl their branches, dancing to the music of the fae, and animals frolic in glee. Such a beautiful place to be, and now, it is available to only those chosen by the fae to be pure and right. It is a great honor to be chosen to visit Fairie Land. Millions before have dreamed about this place, but you...you get to experience it.

This one I've been working on a while, I've wanted to get it just right because of how beautiful it could be. It's one of my prouder works. I imagine, one day, this map might become popular and there will be canines and felines dancing around the great tree, just as the fae would.
     I hope you can enjoy this one as much as I enjoy it myself.

Rules of the Map

1. Don't claim this map as your own
2. Do not claim the Great Tree or the Mountain as your territory.
3. All the rules listed on my first post apply as well.
4. That's all! :D

Pictures

Download
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wr8npma2uli3tn5/The%20Happy%20Days.zip
Put the one .mp3 file into your sounds folder!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 05:07:02 am by Emma "Hakubi" Lee »

In-game I am HakubiLee!

Offline HakubiLee

• View Profile
Fairy Land - Aftermath
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2013, 04:53:15 am »
Fairie Land - the Aftermath
Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.[/size]

Silence, other than the faint sound of dust falling upon the earth and the winds whispering to each other. Nothing here lives, besides the few runes that lasted past the eruption, protecting the a few tree's life force. Smoke still roles down the mountain's side, towards the plains, shrouding the death in a grey cloak.
     The fairies are all gone now, dead or fled. All that is left of them are the few runes and the trees who used to twist to the music, now burnt and dead.
     The volcanic eruption killed this land, now it lays dead.

This one was cool to make, with all the burnt stuff and whatnot, barren landscapes are always fun. Lots of fun! So is punting babies! :D

Rules of the Map

See the rules of Fairie Land - the Happy Days
Pictures

Download
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4vh7si66ggnpug7/The%20Aftermath.zip
Place the .mp3 file into your sounds!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 05:12:29 am by Emma "Hakubi" Lee »

In-game I am HakubiLee!

Offline HakubiLee

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2013, 08:00:03 am »
Hey guys!

I know, like, no one pays attention to my small corner, but who cares! :D I'm still gonna update ya!

Recently, I've been working on a lot of private maps, and have been missing releasing them. So, if anyone has any suggestions for a really cool public map, please, spit those out at me!

Let's see, what have I been making...hmhmhm...

A redwood forest for a friend that will be private for her and her pack, for training, gathering, etc.. This will not be a particularly hard map, it won't be too different than all the others I've made and won't have more than one hidden map.

Then a map for an rp called Whispering Spirits. It's new, but it's picking up. My character is this awesome epileptic shaman thing named Otherkin! The website is
wots-ws.proboards.com

I just finished an epic map with five linked maps! It's for an rp I'm a part of, Ultasi Prides, link below to the webbie. This map is an African themed map. Some of the linked maps are hidden, some are not at all. There's a prey lands because the prey is laggy and I wanted to get them out of the main map. Then there's a Lover's Canyon, Acacia Forest (this one's impossible to find), a map with a ton of pretty dens on it, and finally a map with this awesome cave tunnel thing on it. I've gotten really good at making dens look really pretty, each one is different. Oh! And near one of the portals there's floating grass in the shape of a den because I forgot to delete it! -giggle-
     There's only one known problem with the map, and that's that when you enter one of the maps you spawn practically on the portal back out of the map, so if you run forward a little you'll go back out of it. This is in the Mountain Cave map, the one with the awesome cave tunnel thing. I'm sick of working on this map, so I'm not even gonna fix it...just let people find it the first time and learn from there xD
     The rp this map is for is great. It's long-term (has been going on foreva) and active. It's literate, semi-realistic and omg my pride needs males, it's like freiking ladies night. The best part is, my pride is lead by me! Yaaaay Hakubi!
     Anyways, the links...

Main Ultasi website:
felinesofultasi.webs.com
     My pride's website:
SaamLeeusPride.webs.com

[spoiler]Edit: if you'd like to see the map, you don't have to join the rp, just if you're in it you will be treated as a loner. Message me on the Saam Leeus Pride website, on the FH website, or in-game for the map. Trust me, it's worth it. I'll admit, it's not password protected so technically anyone could get in it by looking at the Saam Leeus website...but ssshhh![/spoiler]
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 08:03:03 am by Emma "Hakubi" Lee »

In-game I am HakubiLee!

Offline Vwang

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Where did you get the trees
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2016, 10:45:23 pm »
Can you tell me where you got those trees i want them