Author Topic: Failed to export map?  (Read 1317 times)

Offline TaintedSoulz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Failed to export map?
« on: August 27, 2013, 07:49:51 am »
I have made 4 different maps, 1 main map and 3 other maps connected to it. I didn't notice I mixed up the gates somehow and ended up having to fix the gates, Once I did that and tryed to export the main map again it ended up failing. I entered the map, As I still had the files from the first time I exported it and i'm missing three meshes from my map. Since I cant export the map again because it tells me it failed I cant fix the missing meshes. To sum it up I need to know how to export my map again without it failing.
I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours <3

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: Failed to export map?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 10:06:23 am »
Hmm...maybe try deleted the previously exported map files, then try exporting the map again. That worked for me in the past.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 10:13:38 am »
Were they downloaded meshes? Because the downloaded meshes need to have their own section. Like Plants are in My Plants and trees are in My Trees or something. But you need to save them in a completely different section, not the default ones. That's probably why some of the meshes aren't showing.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline TaintedSoulz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2013, 08:04:13 am »
Thanks ^-^
I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours <3

Offline Void

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 10:08:16 am »
I have the same problem but a little bit different, I have one map that I am making for my soon-to-form pack and I made some stuff from the object maker(Jail bars, simple rock cave) But I didn't export them yet. I first went on my charrie and entered the map, but I soon realized that the objects I made in Object maker weren't there. So then I went back to map maker and tried to export my map...But that didn't work either.....