Author Topic: please help meh floofs...  (Read 3471 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
please help meh floofs...
« on: August 29, 2013, 12:35:57 am »
Well basically I'm asking for someone to do me some art, I can't really pay in anyway apart from floofing you guys (sorreh). But the computer I sometimes use runs slow so I can't really do my art properly (as yous know I would do it myself) so I'm asking someone to do it for me. It will be of my three characters; from an rp I am in but once I introduced these guys into the rp I instantly fell in love with them so here some pictures;

This is Sledge, she's a female 3 and a half year old border collie x german shepherd. And basically she is pretty sensable, intelligent, brave, funny, playful, bubbly, can be a bit dopey also quite kind but can be aggressive, sarcastic, cocky and feisty, adorable isn't she. (She also classes Toby and Scrappy as her pups as they knew eachother many years in the rp also).

This is scrappy, he's a male 4 month old border collie pup. Out of him and his 'brother' Toby he is the more sendable and clever one who thinks before he acts. Is is playful on the other side of his serious side and he often likes to help others. He isn't the bravest out of the two and prefers to stay same. But he's just to adorable.  

This is Toby, he's a male 4 month old german shepherd pup. Out of him and Scrappy he is the more dopey one of the bunch and acts before he thinks. This young pup can be clever but he doesn't chose to be, he is often playful and getting into trouble, he also loves playfighting. For a pup he can be aggressive/feisty and has a cocky attitude. But what's not to love.

So thanks to anyone who can draw me these I don't really mind the positions they're in, but maybe a cute one like playfighting or something :). Anyway. I hope I'm not asking to much.
~Taylor.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
Re: please help meh floofs...
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 01:24:29 am »
I could try. This sounds interesting. However, would you like it to be realistic or do you mind if I do it manga-style?

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 01:28:35 am »
Hmm.. Well I'm not really fussed I like both styles, maybe you have some art work I can take a look at then I can decide what style I like best? And thanks :D
DA Account

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 12:45:04 pm »
Okay, I actually am about to post my artwork today. XD Excuse the crappiness of the scanner - it wasn't working properly so I had to use the camera for some drawings. ;-;

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2013, 01:43:31 pm »
Oh well thatgreat! I'll go check it out right away, and I'm sure your art work will be great! :D
DA Account

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2013, 02:25:11 pm »
Thank you. c: By the way, I can't do digital art. I also do manga better than realistic. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2013, 11:43:43 pm »
Well thanks! And ivchecked out your artwork and I must say you're very talented, I really like the cat (I am assuming it was realistic, correct me if I'm wrong?) The one with the quote above/beneath it and would love it if maybe you could try doing the realistic type ones? But I loved seeing all of your amazing art and keep it up! Also thanks for this favour. ~le huggles~
DA Account

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2013, 12:41:15 am »
- huggies back - You're welcome, floof! c: And thank you for the kind comment! I'll do my best with the realistic ones, but it might take me a bit longer. I'll start right now. If it gets too hard, do I have permission to switch to manga (i'll try not to switch XD)?

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2013, 01:08:30 am »
Its fine it was great! And that's perfectly fine, but yeah sure if the realistic one gets to hard just change it; I know it can get a little challenging with all the detail. Anyway good luck and thanks again floof!
DA Account

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2013, 02:41:46 pm »
I finished! Unfortunately, I didn't have a tan marker appropriate for the German Shepherd so I had to leave it white. I'm also attaching the uncolored sketch in case you want to get someone else to color it (I know I didn't do a very good job with it XD). I hope the drawing is fine, but I understand if you prefer to get someone else to draw it. I'm not very good with realistic dogs. :3

Colored Version

Uncolored Version

« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 02:51:58 pm by CoffeeAddict »