Author Topic: Professional Map Maker Needed!  (Read 511 times)

Offline Trixxy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Professional Map Maker Needed!
« on: August 29, 2013, 11:58:48 pm »
Welcome! Glad you clicked this thread ^-^. Any who! I am in need of a Wolf Pack map! I am highly into detail (though it doesn't take much to please me :3) so this should be easy to follow. Plus there will be pictures! :D Let us move on then.

There will of course, be five packs. Each pack has one den in which all the members sleep in, a separate den for pups and an Alpha den.

This would be the Pups Den. It would under a large tree that goes into a ground and there would be a dip. I would like moss and leaves all across the ground.

This would be the Alpha's Den. It would be on a hill and in a bunch of rocks. It would be huge inside. A place for an elk or deer to be put for food. A watering hole and a large nest for the alpha's and their pups.

This would be the Pack Den, the alpha's den would be on top of it with steps leading to the Alpha's Den. The Pack Den would be huge, able to fit most of the pack and nests all around. The Pup Den would be a tree growing into the side of the Pack Den.

Outside of the den would be were Omega's sleep and were prey is shared. There would be stones and rocks to sit on.

All of the camps would have this in a beautiful forest.

The camps would be scattered around the forest.

I would love for this to be highly realistic and the camps to be hidden well.

I would like for the map to be very large and named: Aligus Kune

Thank you so much for reading~