Author Topic: Feral Heart Contribution Question  (Read 916 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Feral Heart Contribution Question
« on: August 30, 2013, 12:30:07 am »
Alright, so I've been on Feral Heart for a long while now, and I've even gotten all the way to Experienced Member(How I did, I have no clue XD). Anyway, as I said, I've spent a long time with Feral Heart, and I've never gotten tired of the game or the people in it. But, I really haven't done anything FOR Feral Heart. I mean, sure I play the game, but I feel like I'm not contributing to the game. People make maps, presets, mods, markings, win contests, make art, become part of the staff and so on. I have done...NONE of these things(though I might take up art). I wanted to know if there was anything I can do besides just being there. I know some of you are gonna say, 'Just do what you do now' or something. But I really want to help Feral Heart in some way. If there is anyone out there with any suggestions on how I can help Feral Heart, I'd like to know. There are some things I do though, like not breaking any rules, making sure nobody around me breaks the rules to a point where they must be reported, etc. Thanks, Floofies.
~Vask

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Heart Contribution Question
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 12:47:22 am »
It seems like you already are a lot of help, but just being nice to the community and talking to other people perhaps and entertaining in some ways (like conversing as I said, hosting small events, etc) might be a help, eh?
Just being a nice floof in the community who reports rule-breakers and not breaking any rules themselves probably does help Feralheart to me~
Just being a good member is something you do that can be for Feralheart in my opinion.

Maybe even learning some stuff people request and taking on their requests might be something you could do, though if you can't then you're still pretty much a good member, no?

(I'm so lazy to spell out "Contribute" that much at all. XD)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 12:50:11 am »
Thanks Hugrf. I'll definitely do what you said. You're an amazing member, seeing as you were member of the season, and you're an elite member. I'll try to host little mini events here and there, and if you're still watching the thread...where would I tell of an event? Which board?

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 12:55:56 am »
There isn't much to contribute to FeralHeart itself, more so, the community, as Hugrf suggested. By making presets or maps or whatnot for people, but also just being a good member of the community, also said.
Also, you made it to Experienced Member by the amount of posts you have.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 12:57:56 am »
Thanks Hugrf. I'll definitely do what you said. You're an amazing member, seeing as you were member of the season, and you're an elite member. I'll try to host little mini events here and there, and if you're still watching the thread...where would I tell of an event? Which board?

Aww, thanks <3
And if you have a lot of screenshots perhaps or a good screenshot I might suggest Screenshots, since I sometimes see events being hosted in that board.
Or, possibly Game Discussion... okay, there's about 2/3 boards I'm thinking of. o_o
I know I went a bit off-topic, lol. You don't really have to host events really, but if you want to... *shrug* I actually never hosted an event. XD

I apologize for my extreme off-topic-niss. o_o