Author Topic: Preset Request - Minimal Transparency Desired  (Read 1205 times)

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Preset Request - Minimal Transparency Desired
« on: August 30, 2013, 03:13:21 am »
Hello, preset-makers!

I've requested this once before, but I wasn't really serious about it. Now I am, since I'd really, really like to use this character in a roleplay that I'm in. I drew the scar-ref-sheet a while back... but it's still accurate. x3

I desire just a little bit of transparency in the whole preset, which is a bit of her lip missing where her scar is and a few nicks in her ear.

Head Reference:
Some of the scars go over the lines, but that's just showing how they end. One wraps up over the muzzle, the other goes under the chin.

Body Reference:
The body is very simple marking-wise. I'd like a fur texture that's at least semi-realistic, so it has detailed fur and stuff. ouo

This character is supposed to have a "cute" look, so she should be obviously female with the girly "eye-liner" or "mascara" effect that emphasizes her eyes. ouo

If you feel like it, please include a mane. It can be black or white, whichever you think would look better on her. I honestly don't mind either. ^w^

For payment? I... I apologize, I'm not on someplace like DeviantArt so I can't give points... How about... floof? ^^"

Preset number? Uh, let's make that... 12?

ALSO! Before you make this preset, please include a reference of your previous work. I am picky sometimes. o3o
« Last Edit: September 02, 2013, 01:02:31 am by Saylor156 »

Offline Saylor156

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Preset Request - Minimal Transparency Desired
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 01:01:59 am »
BUMP

Dang... is the transparency I'm asking for impossible to do? ^^"