Author Topic: ~;.Amnesia.;~ [Open & Accepting!~]  (Read 35786 times)

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
Re: ~;.Amnesia.;~ [Open & Accepting!~]
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2013, 06:58:36 am »
DOG. HAHAHAHAS))

Scarlette paused, eyes moving over to Luke. Secretly, she had to agree. Silently nodding her head, she gave the bag full of different cans over to The boy, while her ruby eyes flickered over to everybody. Two pairs of siblings, three other girls, and Luke. She sniffed, glancing over to Jacey. "Hello." She muttered, fingers once more moving to tug at the hem of her jacket. Why was she so nervous every time somebody talked to her?

Rak'zel narrowed his strange green eyes, but said nothing in response. Instead, he slunk back to the silence before, behind his brother, hands lifting to scratch his collarbone. A small nervous habit that he hadn't realized he had gotten yet. Green gaze moved away from Apitre to the cracked filled ground. After a moment of silence, he mumbled something nearly inaudible, but it sounded much like a slurred 'Pleasure to meet you as well'. He shut up well after that, hardly believing that he had talked to strangers without being beaten up yet. A small accomplishment, he thought to himself. The corners of his mouth tugged slightly to form a small smile, which disappeared as quickly as it came when another voice came. He let Derizon reply to that. Instead, he focused on two dogs inside, snarling as he stared at them. Dogs. Noisy and energy filled beings. Like his brother. His eyes flashed with cruel amusement, mind itching to do something horrible to any of them. Maybe make their owner cry or something. Or mad. That's fun. What a sadist he was, he thought.

Derizon frowned lightly at the sudden silentness that Rak had went to, the expected snark reply not coming at all. Strange. He furrowed his brows as he turned his gaze to his younger brother, but turned away to the new voice, missing the smile that Rak'zel had conjured up quickly. His blue eyes rested on Heaven. He huffed at the eye roll. As if he hadn't seen that from Rak. He shrugged. "I don't know, you can go check." He sniffed, hands getting out from the smallness of his pockets and coming to rest on the wall beside, the blonde letting out a heavy sigh.

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline wolfbeat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2013, 10:59:03 am »
"SHUT UP!" Erica and Thalia barked at once.

Almost instantly, everything was quiet. The dogs sniffed eachother eagerly, then seemed to reach a compromise.

"Who are you? I seem to remember you from somewhere but I... don't remember." Erica looked at Thalia.

Thalia smiled, "I'm Thalia."

"Thalie! Why, of course!" Erica grinned at her, saying, "Now I remember, sort of. We met outside of this city, yes?"

"Yeah! We were in the park outside city boundaries."

"Oh! We found a tunnel leading outside the city!"

"Right! We even followed it. There's like an opening to it on Fourth Street."

"Yup, I remember when we came out of there. Phew! That stank."

"Oh, it positively reeked. But if we could get there, we could escape the city."

"Fourth street is not extremely far."

"But I heard it took the worst damage. Cars everywhere...."

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 22, 2013, 02:12:18 am »

Surprise flickered inside of Apitre at the sight of Rak's lips twitching. Was that a smile she saw? So the boy with the nasty cover was capable of expressing other emotions besides dark anger. Perhaps he wasn't as bad as she thought he was. A shy smile graced her lips as she gladly returned the emotion, and curiosity began to tingle within her. "How long have you lived in this town?" she asked after a few seconds of hesitancy. "I don't believe I've seen you before."

~*~

Annoyance wildly jabbed at the black-haired boy as he found his hands suddenly closing around a bag that reeked of meat. He nearly dropped it, surprised at how heavy it was. Hearing the clangs of cans crashing into each other inside, he assumed someone had gathered enough food and was now bestowing it upon him. "Hey! Why don't you carry this yourself?" he began to growl, but his eyes flickered up to catch a flash of Scarlette's white hair, and he immediately bit back the words with an abrupt guilt that disturbed him. "Sorry," he mumbled, and he turned away, troubled by his sudden hesitancy to spew out words dripping with anger at her. Perhaps it was the quiet silence and willing obedience she carried about. Then again, maybe it was the fact that something didn't feel quite right about her.

Shoving his thoughts away for later, Luke focused on herding the annoying survivors into two groups. "Group A or Group B?" he gruffly asked Scarlette. "I suggest you choose one to be in."

Click image to view my art gallery.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 22, 2013, 04:48:42 am »

Scarlette jumped at the sudden outburst, almost tempted to simply snatch the bag back. Before she could do anything though, Luke had gave an apology. She smiled lightly, nodding her head and resting her hands on the bag again. "I'll carry it." She offered, giving a sideways glance at the others. She frowned slightly at the question. "Um. I'll pick whichever one you're in." She shrugged, rolling her slightly aching shoulders at the same time.

Rak'zel raised his gaze one more, raising a brow slightly. "During a few years of my childhood. Apparently I kept changing schools until I ended up in some other nearby town." He shrugged, gaze narrowing at his own next words. "I was forced to come back to my brother." He hissed the last word like it was poison, casting a sideways glare at Decimus, who seemed busy with studying everybody in the room. His eyes followed the blonde's gaze, which was resting on a silver haired girl, half of her being concealed by a shelf. He frowned. Something wasn't right here. A part of his mind simply tugged at him, screaming in his ear that the girl was trouble.

He hoped his brother wasn't too dumb to ignore this.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 22, 2013, 04:03:30 pm »

Shaking his head, Luke pulled the bag from her grasp and swung one of the straps over his shoulder before she could protest. "I can carry it," he mumbled, guilt gnawing at him and indulging itself on his troubled mind. A slight scowl began to veil his face, and he allowed it to descend, casting a light gray mood over his emotions and disguising his feelings. No matter how hard he tried, he could never stretch an emotionless mask over himself, so he often had to resort to appearing angry to discourage people from approaching him. It didn't always work, he realized, seeing that Scarlette was still with him.

Luke's face slightly folded up at her answer. He would have expected her to prefer not to remain with him, but a part of him was happy that he would have a familiar face in his group. He wouldn't admit it, but she was the one person he felt most comfortable with. "Suit yourself," he snorted. "I'll be in Group A." He turned his head away for a moment to mentally count the survivors. There were more than he had expected, and he wasn't sure if he was happy about it or not. A heavy sigh escaped his lips. "I guess we'll have to recruit people now." His eyes focused on Apitre, who was talking with one of the two brothers. They were talking, having a conversation - something he could never do. A slight growl began seep out of his mouth for no reason, and he uncomfortably cleared his throat.

~*~

The temptation to follow Rak's gaze sank its dripping fangs into Apitre, but she ignored the urge and forced herself to toss a glance in a different direction, which happened to be towards the door. The streets appeared no different - they were still filled with rubble and debris, as well as human blood stained into the rock. She bit back a sigh and focused her attention upon Rak again. Seeing a frown tugging at his face, she wondered why he was always so angry. It didn't seem right. "If I'm not mistaken, you don't sound very happy about coming back here," she said with a slight hesitancy slurring in her words. The fear of offending him overwhelmed her, and she almost wanted to run off and look for Jinx. You don't need him! she harshly reminded herself. Her fingers closed around her thin sweater as she pulled the long sleeves over her hands, a nervous habit of hers that often came when she grew uneasy or felt upset.

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 22, 2013, 04:18:21 pm »

Scarlette nodded, leaning against a nearby wall as she studied the others. Her attention went back to Luke at the growl, and she frowned lightly. "Are you sure you're okay?" She asked, making sure to keep her tone gentle.

Oh, it was tempting. So tempting to just let his issues out and snap at the girl like the little kid he was. Instead, he kept muttering in his own head to keep it down. So he replied with a snort, hands stopping the movement of scratching his collarbone and falling down to his sides. "I don't like anybody. Would you like coming back to a town filled with your old bullies and a brother who just happens to hate you so much in the past?" He questioned, voice laced with anger, but not completely. It took him a moment to realize what he had said, and his hands went back to scratching his collarbone once more.

Decimus, secretly eavesdropping on their conversation, gave them a worried sideways glance, a sigh threatening to come out.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 22, 2013, 05:17:33 pm »

Concern rippled through Apitre, sending a disturbance through her that caused her grip to tighten on her sweater. Her head turned as her eyes fixed upon Decimus, who was standing a little away, and she wondered if he really was as horrid as Raz described him. The urge to question pounded in her, but she pushed her thoughts away, knowing the black-haired boy wouldn't be in the mood to reply. "I'm sorry I asked you," she softly apologized, guilt tearing at her voice. She really should have known better than to make such a comment and stab an end to this conversation. "I'm truly sorry." Unsure of what else to say, she nervously ducked her head down and yanked at the sleeves of her sweater.

((I gtg, but I'll make a post for Luke later.))

Offline crystwolf

• ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 23, 2013, 09:11:45 am »

Rak'zel froze. Now guilt was seeping into him. "It-" He hesitated, fingernails now scratching- digging, even more fiercely, into his own skin, to the point where it was almost drawing blood. Well, this was where he would screw up. He bit his lip harshly. He opened his mouth to continue, but shut it after a moment. Instead, he shut up - something he usually didn't do, he was usually the one who ended conversations (In a horribly bad way which resulted in his head almost being cut off) - and turned his head, breathing harshly. Don't panic. Without a word, he shoved his free hand into his pocket, bringing out a few pills - He didn't count - and immediately ate them, forcefully swallowing them down. His body immediately stopped tensing, and he let out a relieved sigh. His hand dropped back down, and he let his eyes close once more. He'd be sleepy in no time.

Decimus caught the movement, and his eyes widened. "Rak, what are you doing?!" He muttered harshly, now turning to his brother. He was sure the younger had eaten too much. He didn't do anything, though, simply staring at his brother, eyes clouded with worry. He glanced over at Apitre, giving a small shrug.

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2013, 01:21:56 am »
((Okay, something went terribly wrong with my computer, so the actual post is below this one (I edited this one) ... I don't know how I double-posted o.o I'm completely and utterly confuzzled.))
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 01:24:18 am by CoffeeAddict »

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2013, 01:22:40 am »