Author Topic: i need a map maker really bad  (Read 518 times)

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
i need a map maker really bad
« on: September 01, 2013, 10:14:54 pm »
so i need a map maker who is experienced to make me a map for a lion rp
the clearing the clearing is in a more forested part of africa just outside the savanna it is a area in the trees that has no trees  growing in it but is surrounded by trees  it is fairly large but is hard to find. the only entrance where the trees arent woven together tightly is covered by vines making it hard to spot. in the middle of the clearing is a small watering hole, there is a nursery on the north end farthest from the doorand its the safest place with it being  part of the wall and is hardly visible to those who dont know where it is. there is a den for the lioness' on the east side which is more visible. it is a cave that goes just below the ground and has a large rock for the entrance. the juveniles males den it on the south side closest to the entrance of the clearing. it is a tree which the branches over hang and make a nice shelter and the leaders den is on the west side. it is also part of the wall that was hollowed out and vines were put at the entrance. there is a small secluded spot just outside the clearing which is used for battle training and teaching cubs howw to hunt.
 there is also a small hole at the base of a tree where the lions store prey
btw the clearing in a forest. i would like half of the map to be forest and the rest an african svanna. the trees must be african trees and try to make the clearing blend in with the rest of the forest. . also there is a stream that feads the pond in the clearing. it come from on pool of water on a hill then proceeds into a small waterfall and into the pond in the clearing. in the middlew of the pond in the clearing there is a large rock that the leader uses to sun hereself please include that as well.
i really need somewhat to make this map thanks in advance

inner beauty come from within