Author Topic: I really need a good/experienced map maker for a WC map.  (Read 535 times)

Offline ashymarie125

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Fabulous picture by SwiftBlaze <3
    • View Profile
I really need a good/experienced map maker for a WC map.
« on: September 01, 2013, 11:38:17 pm »
Hello! I would really love it if some map maker would make me a LARGE warrior cat map. I would like To have 4 clans with a good surrounding area of territory with prey items. I would also love it if it was sorta based off of the real  warrior cats with one territory more dark and foresty with lots of pine trees and stuff as another has oak trees and a swamyish one with a riverside camp and lastly a desert like territory with lots of hills. A few houses in a little town with a farm close by would be preferred and in the middle of all this I want a are where gatherings can be held. Along with all of this I would prefer some spots here and there for loners to camp out at and farther out, away from the clans territory I need a VERY rocky yet climbable area with lots of waterfalls and cliffs with a ravean going through some of it and a tribal camp that looks like it is behind a water fall. All the camps need to have all the normal dens and need herbs in the med den. Don't forget the Fresh kill pile along with a high-rock or something of the sort. Please do not use to many default meshes for I think they are to common. You may add some of your own splash of detail if you think it needs it. I don't need the map asap so take your time. Thank you ahead of time for even reading this!

Credits to me ^^