Author Topic: Server problems?  (Read 912 times)

Offline Gargantor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • WQ/FH/AK fan... RAWR
    • View Profile
Server problems?
« on: September 02, 2013, 09:18:24 pm »
Well, the topic that was bumped got locked and I never got my answer... so....
-opens new topic for the exact same problem-

I am having connection issues, which actually seem to be connected to my characters each time.

What is happening:
- My character randomly disconnects from the map and I crash.
Randomly, as in no matter where and when. Less crowded area or crowded, public or private map, with many characters on my screen or only a single one.

- No matter if I change my settings to lowest, I also changed my rendering, and still the same.
My PC meets the system requirements many times over, everything is up to date, no conflicting programs running. Acepted by firewall and anti-virus.

- I can log in after the crash BUT once I press 'Start' on the same character I crashed with, I either crash again or weird things happen and only after do I crash.
What weird things?
1. My character suddenly vanishes from the map while I can still chat. People also lose sight of my character.
2. My character gets randomly teleported out of the map, under it or to the very edge. if I move, I crash, otherwise it stays like this for a very long time and have to restart.
3. After coming back I crash immediately if I move.
4. Cant even come back, as soon as I press 'start' and the loading screen finishes, instead of bringing me to the game, it crashes. FeralHeart stopped working message pops up.

- However despite all that I wrote above, if I come on with a different character than with what I crashed, everything works fine and I can continue.... So it is weird... My characters and crashes seem to be connected... Can someone explain to me why?

- And no, downloaded meshes and textures or items have nothing to do with it... I didnt download or use any presets, the only item pack I have is the one adjusted from IT, but the characters I am crashing with dont have any items.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Server problems?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 10:05:59 pm »
Is your internet connection good? Because if you lose the internet connection while in-game, you will crash/disconnect from the game. If not, there must be something funky going on somewhere in your FH folders. Look for anything that can be a threat (files with the _0 at the end of them, etc), and delete it. If that still doesn't work I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling FH.
Farewell everyone<3