Author Topic: Northern Woods- Fight & Street Dog RP  (Read 2220 times)

Offline ISeeYou

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Northern Woods- Fight & Street Dog RP
« on: September 03, 2013, 08:06:41 pm »
Northern Woods Club 107

A small, run down town is the perfect place for illegal events such as drug dealing, robbery... And dog fighting. A huge organization promotes this cruelty. But the thing is, the two top dogs run the place in perspective, even the humans know that. It is very exclusive, rare and quite an honor to be let into the fight dog competitions.

This place has turned from a large profit maker for humans into a dominance show for dogs.

Pups are raised as fighters, and if they wish to continue, they can be tested and either rejected or accepted into the fight dogs. Others who don't want to continue fighting are cast out into the streets of Sandshore City, to be lone dogs or join a street pack.

Those street dogs can always come back to try for the fight dogs, but not all will be allowed in. The street is a much more free place to live and stand by. No top dogs, not many rules to go by, and your own free will is kept clean. The street is filled with those who either can't get into the fight dog club, or who don't want to be adored and a treasure to the fight dogs, or have abuse struck on them for any screw-ups.

Pups are a precious tool for both street and fight dogs. For street dogs, it's a chance to pass on genes of the dominant wolves, and a way to raise more dogs as wanted. For fight dogs, it's a way to make money and win the love of their masters. Not all fight dogs have masters, though. But all are under possession and control of Diana and Loca, the top dogs of the place.

As fight dogs, you are brought up strictly as warriors under the control of Diana and Loca, two very harsh and vicious females, who are best friends, and the top dogs of the fight dog club. There are two dogs voted as Honorable Fighters, male and female, who are the best fighters the club has and act as bodyguards and are the two to mate together, not for love, but to breed the best fighters we can.

We are a realistic, literate, active, sited and mapped Fight & Street Dog RP. For more information, go to www.northernwoods.proboards.com and register or sign in. Ask an admin for the password to get the map, and please read through all the rules. You can add MoonSlayer or I See You on your FH friend's list, and whisper them about the RP. Or, you can PM Diana or Loca on the site, or even use the Shoutbox at the bottom. We will get to you as soon as possible, just always check the site.

BEFORE you can get the map, please post an RP sample [literate] either underneath this post, or on the site as a PM to an admin.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 08:09:52 pm by Shamon »

Offline Mewwn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Northern Woods- Fight & Street Dog RP
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 08:59:03 am »
I am online daily, if not, then something has happened whereas I cannot be on. As long as you mention this Roleplay in any way, I will reply. :3
~Mooneh

Offline Flarefur

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Louis William Tomlinson ?
    • View Profile
    • Apparentia Meridiem
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 06:04:34 pm »
I'd love to join! Here's my form -- I believe in being thorough.

In-Game Username:

Flarefur

Character:

Damon

Sex:

Brute

Appearance:

Personality:

Damon, in the simplest terms, is mean-spirited. He's very selfish, and very clever. Despite his lean appearance, he excelled at fighting and hunting. He has a hot-headed nature and his very proud -- he will almost never apologize for something he has done, because he simply doesn't see a reason to. He's also cannibalistic; he kills and eats other dogs, mostly those he hates or doesn't know. His favourite is the blood; he'll lap it up without a care in the world, then tuck into the meat itself. He often denies himself good things because he feels that he does not deserve them. He is rebellious, blunt, rude an mocking, as well as extremely handsome in the sense of dogs.

Sample:

Damon stepped gingerly over a murky puddle, it's grungy depths far too dirty for his existential presence. His banner swished slowly in a low wag as he scented the familiar rusty tang of blood, oh-so-sweet to his sinuses. There. The building was long and squat, with crumbling brick walls and graffiti along it's sides. It looked run down and old, but he knew well what lay inside. His unusual blue eyes scanned the damp street before he bounded across, his blunt claws clicking on it's paved surface. His audials twitched as the sound of snarls, growls and barks, reached him, the hollers and cheers of the strange humans inside. He slipped through a hole in the wall, his mouth salivating as the scent of death and blood greeted him. His maw hung slightly open, revealing a pink tongue which lolled in expectancy. He was well hidden in the shadows; his dark pelt ensured it, and he was only here for the loser. He knew all too well that often the losers of these battles were cast out to die if their injuries were too serious, and he wasn't afraid to finish them off then gorge himself on these occasions. The dogs in the ring were ruthless, their jaws snapping. Damon's flews pulled back all the way in a smirking pant, his teeth wetted, a few drops of drool slipping from his tongue before he swiped it over his muzzle and lowered himself to the ground. Not long now; soon he would be able to indulge his cannibalistic cravings. He could already see one dog faltering, and his ears perked.

"Hey!"

The loud call of a man made Damon jerk out of his reverie. His eyes rolled to the side as three men advanced towards him. He let out a growl, his muzzle wrinkling as a vicious snarl let loose. He backed towards the hole and slipped out just as one leapt for him, only to run into another with a long, rusted pole and a wire that slung around his neck. He yelped and pulled back, thrashing, before lunging for the man's ankle, to no avail. The pole kept him at distance from the man. He let out a frusterated growl.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 06:33:26 pm by Louis? »

Offline gloom

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I am not a pattern to be followed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 07:24:16 pm »
I this role play still going? It's almost been a year since it was posted.