Author Topic: |~|GhostPack|~|  (Read 1689 times)

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
|~|GhostPack|~|
« on: September 04, 2013, 12:44:34 am »
GhostPack is the rivals of the DruidsPack. They need an alpha and/or an alphess. If you want to be either of the two supply me with a good RP sample. You will most likely be accepted but please be at least semi-literate. Thanks. Here are the ranks.

Alphess: Arabella
Alpha: OPEN
Delta: OPEN; Limit 2
Beta: OPEN; Limit 3
Lead Assasin: OPEN; Limit 2
Lead Warrior: OPEN; Limit 2
Lead Scout: OPEN; Limit 2
Assasin: OPEN; Unlimited
Warrior: OPEN; Unlimited
Scout: OPEN; Unlimited
Trainee: OPEN; Unlimited
Omega: OPEN; Limit 15
Queen: OPEN; Unlimited
Pups: OPEN; Unlimited

The plot is pretty much the same so if you read my other post you would know. Thanks! Just apply with the following forum and i'll get back to you ASAP. And also we are soon to be mapped, semi-realistic and semi-literate.

Name:
Short History:
RP Sample:
Username in-game:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 08:32:51 pm by Bayleigh »

Signature By: snowdonice
Find Me In-Game As: Firewolf10

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
Re: |~|GhostPack|~|
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 10:44:34 am »
I searched. (Was to lazy) But haven't found much.
Anyways, i thought maybe i'll join?
Okay, anyways, here is my list/sample something. Hehe. :D

Name:Arabella

Short History:Arabella, was born in: The Shaking Hurricane pack. She was the Alpha and Alphess daughter. Her parents raised her well. In the age of 7 Months. She was abandoned by her parents. Why? You really want to know why? Well, then. Arabella, lived a happy life with her parents, everything was just like she would of been a princess. They loved her as she loved theme. The pack was happy about that there will be a new alphess of the pack, but 1 wolf, didin't quiet liked it. He was named: Harader. He wasn't really the nice's wolf, but he acked nicely infront of the Alpha's. One day, Arabella wondred at the near by swamp, it wasn't very bad, it was like a very small water pond. While she playied by the swamp, Harader, murdered her parents, by no one knowing it, just Arabella. As she came back, everyone was gone, nothing left. She ran towards her parents den, as she saw theme dead. Looking at there parents fur with her tear's, she saw the same killed wolves as Harader killed others. She memorised it very good, as she became abandoned by everyone's love, but never abandoned the love in her heart for her parents. She soon was adopted by 2 good wolves, that loved her the way her parents loved her before they died. As Harader lived his evily life full of lies. Arabella lived a happy life, full of fun and goodies.

RP Sample:The she-wolf, looked up at the sky, watching as some of the star's shine brightly as the sun. Smiling,  as she looked down at her reflection. She leaned down, to lap some cold blue water. While laping she closed her eyes, enjoying the taste of the good water she has. After finnishing, she looked up at the sky full of stars. Seeing a falling star, her eyes shined like never before. As her blacish white pelt, gave a very beautiful reflection from the moon to the water, of her reflection. Standing up, she titelled her head slowly up, as her jaws opened slowly, giving the sound of a howl.

Username in-game:ShadowNightmare

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 08:31:41 pm »
Accepted! I hope you will lead this pack well. You are now the alphess of GhostPack. You will have to make the group. Sad we're rivals...xD

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2013, 08:34:17 pm »
Oh and forgot to mention. You can accept or reject anyone you wish on this thread. So please check here every day.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 02:05:24 pm »
Awsome.
And alright cool. ^.^

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 05:02:34 pm »
I wish I could join but I have got other things to do in common. Finishing maps, drawings and those stuff.

Offline Firewolf10

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 05:46:39 pm »
Hope you will join sooner or later!