Author Topic: Wild Reign|Wolf's Rain Role-Play|Open  (Read 17035 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: Wild Reign|Wolf's Rain Role-Play|Open
« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2013, 10:56:49 am »
Watching as Luna moved closer, she flinched at her question, pulling her hands around herself. "Well, my momma died when I was barely old to remember, so my daddy took care of me. But, he soon grew tired of feeding himself and me so he figured it would be better for me to stay with some strays. Anyway. I was bullied and teased in this "new family" my daddy called. He made me who I am. But I still love him." Her brows furrowed into a frown before she pulled of a large smile at her friend.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 13, 2013, 11:04:10 am »
"Wow-" Courfeyrac murmured through a mouthful of meat. "Tough break, kid." He took another huge bite of the food, leaning back a bit on his free hand as he sat listening to the two. (Hnnng. The shortness.)
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 13, 2013, 11:45:15 am »
Niio looked up at Courf, squinting her eyes just slightly as she nodded, leaning back and plopping down on her back. "Meh, I don't even care anymore." She huffed, closing her eyes.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #103 on: September 13, 2013, 11:27:24 pm »
Luna
Luna frowned "Sorry about your mom." She sighed "I lived with humans my whole life, I didn't know either of my parents. Is sometimes get flashes of them.. But Henry and his son were my family, he was like a father to me and his son was like my little brother." She decided to leave the wolf hunter part out of it "I didn't even know I was a wolf, I thought I was just a dog." She took in a deep breath, she wasn't good at telling other people things like this. She rubbed Niio's head then stood up and left the room, she walked through the living room and went out to the front porch. She sat on the old wooden steps and put her face in her hands. She couldn't leave Henry out in the cold, what if he died? She couldn't live with herself if she knew she was the one that killed him, especially like that. She got up and walked inside to grabbed her hoodie "I'll be back, if I'm not back in about two hours just keep going." She looked at Courf then jogged outside and down the steps. "He wouldn't leave me to die out there." she growled to herself as she ran down the deserted street.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2013, 12:43:49 am »
Courfeyrac silently chewed large mouthfuls of the bird(OM NOM NOM), leaning back on his hand as he listened intently to the other two. His eyes strayed downward to the wooden floor beneath him once Luna had finished talking. Turning his upper body to glance at her as she left, he simply shrugged and took another bite of his food. But upon her return, only to grab her hoodie, he quickly scrambled to his two feet. "Woah- wait-" He paused to swallow. "Where are you going?!" He asked, gesturing for Niio to follow before hurrying after her. "You can't just leave again!" He exclaimed, putting himself in front of her to block her path. He wasn't about to let her wander off alone, especially without answers first.
sig by me

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2013, 01:24:57 am »
Luna
Luna skidded to a stop "He wouldn't leave me out there!" she pointed to the barren snowy wasteland. Luna felt her eyes tearing up "No matter how hard I try I can't just forget about him." she wiped the tears from her cheeks "He was always there for me, I need to be there for him." She took in a deep breath "I want to make sure he doesn't freeze to death out there, I can't let that happen to him. If he ever does die I want to be there with him." Her face was freezing because of her tears. "Could you let someone you care about just die out there alone? Could you leave them out there, knowing that they could die?" She looked down at Niio, she knew she must be confused, she didn't know about Henry. She looked at Courf "I just need to make sure he at least gets to the van and get out of this cold." She wrapped her arms around her torso, it was freezing out here.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2013, 01:41:14 am »
Courfeyrac lowered his eyebrows and grabbed her arm as she moved to walk past. "You'll get yourself killed out there! Is dying really worth it over some human?" He questioned, turning his body to face her more. "You can't just leave us again." He added, furrowing his eyebrows in a glare.
sig by me

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2013, 03:34:33 am »
Luna
Luna tried to walk past but he grabbed her arm "He's my only family I have.." She gently pushed his hand away "Why would I even be allowed into Paradise? I served a human my whole life. Paradise is for wolves, I'm no wolf.." Luna looked at the ground "You just take Niio and go on ahead. If I'm meant to go with you guys then I'll find you again." Luna started to walk then broke into a run. She skidded around around the corner and left the small city to go find Henry. Luna didn't bother to change into her wolf form, she was to set on getting to Henry. Luna saw the group of men sprawled out over the snow. She ran to Henry then flipped him onto his back "Henry! Wake up!" She shook him, trying to get him to wake up.

His eyes slowly opened, Luna smiled then helped him up and carried him to the van. She put him in the driver's seat and went to get the keys off on of the bodies then placed it in his lap. She closed the door then made her way back to Courf and Niio, if they were still there. Suddenly, a roaring sound went overhead "A noble's aircraft." she growled as she ducked into the snow. The airship lowered itself to the ground near the bodies "Lunar flowers."she gasped as the smell wafted around her "She's there!" she said to herself. Luna could barely keep herself hidden as the ship opened up, she growled when she saw who came out. The noble who had taken the maiden walked over to the van "Now's my chance."she used her wolf form to sneak into the ship. There she was, the maiden, she was in a cage with a bucket of water at her feet. Luna ran over and wagged her tail "I knew you would come for me." the maiden said kindly as she stood up and wrapped her fingers around the bars. Luna used her illusion to undo the latch and grab the maiden "Come on!" she grabbed her arm and pulled her out of the air ship and out into the cold landscape. A large grin spread across Luna's face, she did it. She finally got the maiden back and they would be able to get to Paradise.

Luna's joy was short lived when a bullet whizzed by, she looked back and saw noble soldiers chasing them. Luna picked up the maiden, bridal style, and kept running. The maiden had a look of fear on her face "We'll be okay." Luna was unsure if she was correct but she would make sure that the maiden would safely get to Courfeyrac. "Stop, Wolf!" A deep familiar voice commanded. Luna ignored him and just kept running, the small town was coming into view. Luna could hear the noble yelling orders behind her when she finally reached the town. She held onto the maiden as she ran down the street that led to the house that they had taken shelter in. "Courf! Niio! You gotta go!" She handed the maiden over to Courf "Aren't you coming with us?" the maiden asked "I will, but I have to keep them away from you guys." Luna showed her an uncertain smile "Take care for them." she said to Courf "I'll keep them distracted long enough for you all to get far away from here. Then I'll come find you." Luna was uncertain if she would be able to come back to them, she was still injured and wasn't as agile. But she would try.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2013, 12:32:37 pm »
Courfeyrac frowned but let Luna dash off. There was little he could do to stop her anyway. With a sigh, he turned and entered the room again, plopping into his back on the bed. "When will she ever learn." He murmured under his breath, sliding his hands beneath his head. Suddenly Luna burst into the room not too long after. "Huh?" Courf sat upright in a hurry, his eyes bulging at what he saw. "The Maiden?!" He exclaimed in bewilderment as she was suddenly handed to him. "But-Uh- what the hell's going on!?" He stammered, quickly getting to his feet.
sig by me

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2013, 09:12:56 am »
Luna
Luna smiled weakly "I'll be fine. I'll come for you guys." She gave them all a hug then backed out of the house and charged down the street. Her wolf body still ached from the fresh wound in her side but she was able to ignore it. She saw a soldier jogging around the corner, his rifle in his hands. Luna snarled then grabbed his rifle from him before sinking her canines into his throat. She used her human form to pick up the rifle "There's always a first for everything." she muttered to herself as she raised the weapon and aimed at the oncoming soldiers. She open fired at two of them, sending them to the ground, she fired at another two before her weapon began to click "Dammit."she growled as she threw it to the ground. "I know you are there, Wolf." Luna snarled as she heard the noble's voice, it made her skin crawl. "If you give me back what is mine I will let you and your friends live." Luna could sense his power, it made her frightened. She looked back at the house then back to the oncoming troops "There's too many." she growled as she ducked behind an old bar. The bar smelled of old alcohol and dust, she crinkled her nose and watched as the group walked by "Check all the buildings!" Luna growled then trotted behind them. She snapped her jaws then jumped on to the back of an suspecting soldier "Get it off of me!" he yelled as he fired bullets into his comrades. Luna smirked then bite down harder, ending his life. She backed away and saw that he had taken out his own soldiers from his panic shooting, only the noble remained. He stared her down, his eyes burning into hers "Bring him!" he called behind her "What?" She asked as she looked back.

Luna's eyes widened at the sight, two soldiers were carrying Henry "No!" she barked as she tried to go to him "Take one more step and we kill him." one of the soldiers said as he raised a gun to Henry's head. Luna spun around "Let him go!" she snapped as she used her illusion "Give me back the maiden and we will let him go." Luna clenched her fists, she wouldn't give him the maiden, ever. She heard a pained scream behind her "Henry!" She yelled as one of the men stabbed a knife into his upper thigh. Luna  felt her body fill with rage "I'll kill you!" she screamed as she charged at the noble. She tried to latch into his throat with her fangs but she was caught by the scruff "Dumb animal." He slammed her against an old beam, making a yelp echo into the air. She tried to stand but fell down again "Kill him." he commanded. Luna's eyes shot open, then a gun shot echoed into the evening air. Luna looked over and saw Henry's body fall to the ground "No!" she howled as she jumped up and limped over to his lifeless body. The noble shooed the soldiers away "I can handle this one." he smirked as she stood a few feet away from her "This is on you, all you had to do was tell me where she is. It's your fault your human is dead." Luna held Henry in her arms, his blood soaking the snow "I'm sorry."she cried "I'll give you one last chance. Where is she?" he asked as he held a gun to her head.

Visit my Deviantart!