Author Topic: Wild Reign|Wolf's Rain Role-Play|Open  (Read 17037 times)

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
Re: Wild Reign|Wolf's Rain Role-Play|Open
« Reply #110 on: September 15, 2013, 10:52:32 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 15, 2013, 11:59:27 am »
Courfeyrac let out a huff and gestured with his head for Niio to follow. As he was about to slip out of the building, the Maiden in his arms, the echoing fire of bullets made him freeze. Whipping around, he scowled in the direction of the sound, quickly determining Luna was in danger after a familiar sounding yelp pierced the air. "Niio, stay here with the Maiden, okay? Go find someplace to hide. I've gotta help Luna before she gets herself killed." He said quickly, gently setting the Maiden down beside the child and snapping his attention back down the hall. Without another moment's hesitation, he lunged out of his illusion and quickly traced the sound, knowing Niio would be fine. As he sprinted along, a few figures came into view ahead- human figures- and one of them with a rifle to Luna's head. Scrunching his muzzle in a growl, he lunged at the man, tackling him to the ground and immediately locking his jaws around his throat. In the suddenness of the attack, the man fired a few bullets upwards as he was barreled over. Standing atop the now lifeless human with his jaws still firmly clenched around his bleeding throat, Courf glanced over at Luna and gestured her to get to safety.

(Welcome!
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 15, 2013, 12:26:03 pm »
Everything happened in a flash. Niio leapt after Courf in her canine form, gently nudging the Maiden with a nod at the male. "Come on now, follow me!" She chirped, flicking her black-tipped tail before shifting back into her illusion. The child grasped the Maiden by her waist and slowly walked her behind a small house with a basement-like hiding place at the back of it. The mahogany-haired girl seated the Maiden in the small basement. She took her red blanket and put it over the female in an attempt to get her warm. "It's okay, the others will be here soon." She muttered, her hazel eyes glinting with despair and fear.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #113 on: September 15, 2013, 07:37:22 pm »
Luna
Luna growled at the noble, she clenched her fists, making the palm of her hands bleed. Suddenly, the gun was pointed away as her friend took down one of the soldiers "We'll meet again." he scowled as he darted back to his ship. Luna watched him leave then looked at Courf before looking down at Henry. Her wolf form laid next to him, her head on his chest, she let a small whine escape her maw. "I'm sorry, Henry." She whined as she licked his chin. She slowly got to her paws then walked back towards the house. Her head hung low as they made their way back to Niio "Thanks," she said quietly as the went up the porch steps,"for helping me.." she finished when they entered the house. Luna sniffed around, the smell of the maiden was strong but she was nowhere to be seen. Suddenly, the maiden gracefully walked around the corner "I could sense that you were back." she said as she walked over. The maiden had long silver hair and green eyes, Luna looked up at her "This one is sorry about your friend." Luna wondered how she could possibly know about Henry "I can sense your sorrow." Luna looked at the ground then back to the maiden "Come here." she said calmly. Luna walked over and sat in front of her, the maiden began to rub her gentle hands over the wolf's body "There is nothing I can do to fill the void in your heart, I'm sorry." Luna watched a tear roll down her cheek, was she said because she herself was sad? Luna licked her hand and slightly wagged her tail "You are trying so hard to be happy, but it is hard for you." Luna didn't say a word, she just laid her head on the maiden's knee. "We must rest." the maiden said with a small smile, then she began to sing. The song was peaceful, it made Luna sleepy. "I'll just..sleep here.." Luna yawned before falling to the ground at the maiden's feet.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 15, 2013, 08:13:20 pm »
Courfeyrac let the man's head drop limply to the floor and raised his head. Shifting to his human form, he gave Luna's shoulder a nudge as she lay near her human. "C'mon," he encouraged gruffly, hopping down into his wolf self and loping off. Slowing to a halt beside Niio, he ran his tongue over his nose and sat down on his haunches, nodding at Luna. Though he couldn't understand the bond she and that human had, he couldn't help but feel sorry for her. "I'm sorry, Luna." He whined slightly, drawing his ears back against his head. Deciding to keep silent now, he shot a glance at the coyote mix beside him and slid down to his belly, resting his head between his forepaws.
sig by me

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2013, 06:55:55 am »

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #116 on: September 17, 2013, 01:55:36 am »
Luna
When she awoke the sun was making it's way higher into the sky, sending bright warm rays down over the small town. She got to her paws and stretched, she looked at her friends and the maiden before exiting the house and trotting down the street. She took in a deep breath when she arrived at his body, her ears were twitching as she looked at him. She grabbed the collar of his coat and dragged him out of the town and pulled him to an open area. She gently lowered his head to the ground before digging her front paws into the snow then into the dirt. Two hours later a large hole was formed. She stared at it for a moment, she would have never thought she would be digging her best friend's grave. She jumped in the jumped up to grab his coat again and pulled him into the hole. She sat there for a moment, looking over his form, then her eyes stopped at something. Her black leather collar was in his coat, she whined then grabbed it between her jaws before putting outside of the hole.

Luna jumped out then put all the dirt back into the hole, covering him. Once she was done she stood around the grave, then she raised her head and let out a long sorrowful howl. She dropped her head then grabbed the collar and walked back to the town. Luna used her human self to put the collar around her neck then she went back into her original form to move a little faster. She jumped over the steps and sat on the porch, waiting for the others to awaken. Luna jumped in surprise when a cold hand rubbed her neck "This one saw you leave, I was worried for you but I know what you went to do." Luna looked at the maiden, "I had to, I couldn't just leave him out in the snow.." The maiden smiled then sat next to Luna "You are a good friend, even to humans."she hugged Luna, her fragile frame was so small compared to the large white wolf.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 17, 2013, 02:13:22 am »
By the time Luna had returned, Courfeyrac had been long unconscious. He slept in his human form, something he'd grown used to from living in the city for so long. Laying on his stomach atop the bed, his arm dangled off the side and a bit of drool pooled on the mattress below his face. Snoring lightly, he had no trouble sleeping through the two talking, always having been a rather heavy sleeper. [Short.]
sig by me

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 17, 2013, 07:12:05 am »

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #119 on: September 18, 2013, 03:29:22 am »
Luna
Luna watched the maiden go back inside "We should get going." she said to herself before pulling the door open then stepped into the house. She giggled when she saw how Courf was sleeping, she jumped onto the bed "Boo!" she yelled as she quickly jumped off the bed. She left the room then went to wake up Niio "Time to go." she said calmly before lightly shaking the young pup's shoulder. She left the room then waited in the living room for her companions to wake up.

I can't think of a name for the noble or the maiden. Also, I was thinking that the noble could be related to Darcia somehow.)

Visit my Deviantart!