Author Topic: .FHM file issue  (Read 1430 times)

Offline TaintedSoulz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
.FHM file issue
« on: September 05, 2013, 07:52:58 am »
So I made a map for the RP i'm in, Everyone got it just fine and entered the map, Few days later one of my friends has an issue getting into the map; Every time she enters that one map it crashes her FH. We did join.me for a few hours and I figured out the problem with it is the .fhm file is causing her to crash, But without the .fhm file everything is black. Any suggestions?
I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours <3

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: .FHM file issue
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 10:24:43 am »
Your friend could try deleting the map and all its contents from her Exports folder and re-downloading the map again.

The .fhm file is the actual map file containing all the objects, weather, sky, terrains. Deleting it will remove all those, hence stopping the game from crashing. But really it may be an error with the .fho, .fhs or .fhw.

It may or may not have something to do with the .fhm but maybe the other files. Try my first suggestion and see if it has any affect at all c:
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline wolfspirit999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Live well laugh often love much~
    • View Profile
    • Wolf Kin
Re: .FHM file issue
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 06:29:11 pm »
.fhw can make maps crash when you enter from Cape, try deleting the .fhw (If there is one) and then have her re-make the character. She may have to restart her computer before re-making this character...
You may want to consider adding a blank map, just little or something with a portal to the main map. Removing the portal to Cape from the main map and having people go through the blank map into the main map.

All supposing you have a .fhw file xD